Subscribe to my Free TOEFL Speaking 26 Newsletter!

Dear TOEFL student,

Learn what you have to do to score 26 on the speaking section of the exam.

Listen to students’ responses and a TOEFL iBT’s specialist’s comments, including what scores the students get and why.

Read motivational stories of pharmacists, nurses, doctors, physical therapists, all of whom were able to reach their TOEFL speaking 26 goals.

Your Name:

Your Email:

I will help you to reach your TOEFL Speaking 26 goals!

MichaelsHeadshot

Michael Buckhoff

google914f8f4d1ff485c7

1. Meg
    Dec 03, 2016 @ 16:56 pm

Hi Micheal,

My name is Meg. I’ve just stumbled upon your website, but I’m kind of confused how do your programs work. Is it a monthly subscription for which I’m getting charged every month, if YES what is the cancellation policy, do you require 30 days notice or so? Second, do I have an access for each of the sections then, I mean vocab. practice, pronunciation, full length tests, etc, or for each section I have to pay extra?
    I’ve taken the Toefl test already 4 times, so ‘m sort of sick of it, but in order to pursue my healthcare profession in US I have to get score of 89/ 120 with the breakdown as follows R: 21, L: 18, S:26, W: 24
    However my scores are as follows:
    1. Sep 2015- R: 22, L: 22, S:24, W: 22, TOTAL 90/120
    2. Jan 2016- R: 20, L: 24, S: 24, W: 23, TOTAL 91/120
    3. March ’16- R: 23, L: 26, S: 22, W; 23, TOTAL 94/120
    4. July 2016- R: 22, L: 27, S: 24, W; 22, TOTAL 95/120

Could you Michael suggest the study strategies for me just by looking at my scores?
    Do you think I could benefit from your 30 days Toefl writing study guide?
    Do you offer the same 30 days study guide for speaking section?

Thank you and looking forward for your answer,
    Meg

Dec 04, 2016 @ 08:34 am

Meg,

Happy Holidays!

2. Hannah
    Aug 23, 2016 @ 11:28 am

Dear Dr.Michael,

I came to the US more than two month. I plan to go university to learn computer programming in fall next year. So i need to prepare for my toefl ibt from now. I didn’t take toefl ibt test yet. I saw your online course on website, I believe your course can make my english better than now. I can study five hour per day. Can I take your online course?

I’m looking forward from you.

Hannah

3. Komal
    Jun 25, 2016 @ 12:45 pm

Hello, I am Komal from India.
    I have taken toefl test twice and was not able to score 26 in speaking. my last score was 106 with 23 in speaking. How do I improve my speaking score to 26?
    I am a healthcare professional and need score of 26 in speaking for my professional license. I have only 2 weeks of time to prepare and give toefl test again.

please help me.

Thank you.

Jun 26, 2016 @ 09:05 am

Komal,

4. David Ben
    Apr 18, 2016 @ 20:23 pm

Hello Michael….
    I dont know where to start from but my hardest section is the speaking one but the problem is how to organize my thoughts and how to express it at all especially in the 3rd & 4th tasks.
    I’d appreciate if you could help me
    THANKS…

Apr 19, 2016 @ 08:04 am

DB,

Here are my video comments on how to improve your TOEFL speaking score on 3-4 tasks: https://youtu.be/winfpC4GkLE

5. manoj giri
    Mar 01, 2016 @ 19:51 pm

Hello michael,
    would you kindly suggests me how to take TOEFL free mock test links with proper guidance so that i could even send mine recorded speaking with necessary feedbacks for overall.Don’t you provide those opportunities with free of costs?, as i am really looking to improve my toefl score because i completely messed up in first attempt.

Mar 02, 2016 @ 08:34 am

MJ,

Other than my free newsletter, I do not offer anything for free. I use this Online TOEFL Course to support my family, so you can think of this as a business. If you join my Online TOEFL Course, you can complete ONE speaking and ONE writing practice test each day, and that will cost you $45 a month.

Here is the type of feedback you will get from me when you complete speaking practice tests: http://www.voxopop.com/group/9ab94679-8dc8-4498-81b0-1cf35000d9be

6. Mustafa
    Aug 23, 2015 @ 13:51 pm

Hello Mr.Micheal
    I am preparing to toefl but I have to get 80 score in the exam in limited time between 3 months . actually I don’t know my level in English but I know one think that I want this score badly I could study 12-15 hour daily can you help me to reach that score in this limited time I wanting your answer thank.

Aug 24, 2015 @ 08:44 am

Mustafa,

You will need to take a full-length TOEFL iBT practice test before I can get the full picture of your academic English language abilities. Therefore, I am including a link to full-length TOEFL iBT practice tests. These ScoreNexus TOEFL iBT full-length practice tests are guaranteed to be accurate and realistic, just like the real TOEFL. Your practice test is professionally graded. You will receive a score just like what you would receive on a real TOEFL test.

Once you complete the practice test, be sure to discuss your results with me, and I will recommend a study guide to best help you to reach your TOEFL goals.

Here is your 10% Discount Coupon Code: MBuc2f42v5

Go here to buy a ScoreNexus full-length iBT practice test: http://scorenexus.com/