Subscribe to this free TOEFL speaking 26 newsletter.
Why am I qualified to write this TOEFL 26 Newsletter?
I am Michael Buckhoff, the founder, owner, and materials writer for STEALTH, “The 7-System to Pass the TOEFL iBT.” Helping students to reach their desired speaking subtotal scores is one of my priorities. Toward this aim, over my 25 year teaching career, I have taught more than 35,000 students.
- At STEALTH, Online TOEFL Course, and Better TOEFL Scores, I have written more than 2,100 TOEFL lessons. For instance, here is one of my lessons I wrote in 2019: TOEFL Integrated Writing Strategies.
- At my You Tube Channel, I have posted 5000 videos. Most of these videos answer TOEFL questions from students.
- At Quora, I have answered 400 TOEFL questions.
What does this newsletter contain?
The TOEFL Speaking 26 Newsletter reflects all the tips and tricks that I have learned that help students score higher than 26. A few days after you subscribe to this TOEFL Speaking 26 Newsletter, you will begin getting a series of e-mails. Each e-mail will introduce a lesson. Moreover, I will include a link so that you can go to the complete free speaking lesson.
- Learn what you have to do to score 26 on the speaking section of the exam. You will get tips to help you improve your delivery, language use, and topic development.
- Listen to students’ responses and a TOEFL iBT’s specialist’s comments, including what scores the students get and why. I provide audio feedback to my Online TOEFL Course students every time they complete a speaking practice test. Further, you will get to listen to some of that feedback. As a result, you will start getting used to the common types of TOEFL speaking errors that students make.
- Read motivational stories of pharmacists, nurses, doctors, physical therapists. All of them were able to reach their TOEFL speaking 26 goals. Some of the students online I teach reach their TOEFL speaking scores within a month or two. On the other hand, other students take much longer. I will share these success stories with you.
I will help you to reach your TOEFL Speaking 26 goals!