TOEFL Course Plans

Online TOEFL Course

Audio, video, and written feedback on your pronunciation pre-tests and post-test and your independent and integrated speaking and writing practice tests provided by MA-TESOL and TOEFL iBT Specialist Michael Buckhoff

• Choose your course plan, complete your studies, finish the TOEFL, and move on with your life.
  • If you subscribe to this course, you can cancel subscription at anytime for any reason.
  • No matter what course plan you choose, you will always have unlimited access to all lessons in all sections 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Solution Graphics

mbuckhoff@aol.com Helping students pass the TOEFL since 1994.

“Hey Michael,
I just got my TOEFL score – 113 overall, and I’m thrilled about it. (Writing/Reading – 29, Listening – 28, Speaking – 27). I want to thank you for your great tutoring – you really helped me a lot.
I used your service for about a month, and that made all the difference – your input and guidance really helped me do all the right things. I think your service can help anyone at any level, since you make sure your students focus on what they require the most. So, once again, Thank you!
Tal.”

Read more testimonials…

How do you teach me your TOEFL lessons? How do I join your course?”

Get answers to these and other questions…

Can I see an outline of all the TOEFL lessons in your Online TOEFL Course?”

View the most up-to-date outline of this course.

Michael Buckhoff (mbuckhoff@aol.com), materials writer, founder, owner and teacher for the TOEFL courses offered at this web site. In 7 essential steps, this fully online TOEFL course will help you to reach your TOEFL goals. Since 1994, Michael has helped 1000’s of students pass the TOEFL exam. More than just offering practice tests, this online course helps you to develop the academic proficiency needed to answer reading, listening, speaking, and writing questions accurately and confidently when you take the exam.

There are several ways in which you can take advantage of the services that this web site offers:

• Monthly Subscription Option: You can subscribe to this Online TOEFL Course and pay a minimal fee to get unlimited access to all 700 vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, writing, and speaking lessons. Using this course in this way is ideal for those students who do not currently have a TOEFL score, and they are unsure how long they will need to study TOEFL before reaching their goals. Finally, if you subscribe, you will be able to use the course for the first 7 days without being billed. If this describes your situation, click here
  • Choose a  1, 3, 6, or 12 Month Course Non-Subscription Option: You can make a one-time payment and use this Online TOEFL Course for a specified amount of time such as 1, 3, 6, or 12 months. This option is ideal for those students who have taken the TOEFL iBT exam and have specific overall and subtotal requirements for the reading, listening, speaking, and writing sections of the exam.  These courses have an unconditional money back guarantee for the first 7 days.  If you have already taken the TOEFL exam and know how long you will need to study, click here.
  • TOEFL Writing Boot Camp Course Non-Subscription Option: You can join the TOEFL Writing Boot Camp Course, which is ideal for those students who need to score 24 points on the writing section. In addition, these students have met the subtotal requirements in the reading, listening, and speaking sections of the exam. This course has an unconditional money back guarantee for the first 7 days.  If you want to concentrate exclusively on the writing section of the exam, click here.
  • TOEFL Speaking Boot Camp Course Non-Subscription Option: If your sole aim is to score 26 points of the speaking section of the exam and if you have already met the required subtotal requirements in the reading, listening, and writing sections of the exam, then you can join the TOEFL Speaking Boot Camp Course: click here.  This course has an unconditional money back guarantee for the first 7 days.
  • Free Speaking Practice Test Evaluation: This web site offers a free TOEFL speaking practice test evaluation service, which helps students find their current speaking level and gives them a chance to try before they buy any course. A  TOEFL speaking course is only as good as the feedback that the TOEFL speaking mentor provides, right?   If you want to have a TOEFL speaking practice test scored for free, click here.
  • Free Writing Practice Test Evaluation: The web site also offers a free TOEFL writing practice test evaluation service so that students can find their current writing level. Also, by completing a free writing practice test, students can see the kind of writing feedback provided by the TOEFLwriting mentors working for this web site. Therefore, if you are interested in submitting an independent or integrated writing practice test, click here.

Do you plan on taking the TOEFL iBT this month? Improve your academic English by using the most comprehensive TOEFL course everyone is talking about.

Program

Instruction Hours by Video, PDF Files, and Web Pages

Total Questions

Grading

Features

Vocabulary

2,700 questions

Lessons, exercises, and practice tests for mastery of 1,700 TOEFL words

Pronunciation

2 diagnostic pre-tests and 1 post-test plus 1000’s of pronunciation drills and practice tests

Yes, feedback provided by ESL language specialist

Extensive practice with vowel and consonants sounds and instruction in stress, intonation, and pausing

Grammar

2,000

Exclusive access to college level editing, grammar, and writing web site

Reading

500

70 academic speed reading practice tests from 100 to 350 words per minute

Listening

15 240 Yes 40 academic listening practice tests

Speaking

60 300 ind. and 20 integ. practice tests plus 100’s of skill-building exercises Yes, feedback provided by iBT speaking specialists

Writing

90 40 ind and 43 integ. practice tests plus 100’s of skill-building exercises Yes, feedback provided by iBT writing specialists

1. burcu
    May 10, 2018 @ 04:04 am

Hi,

I want to try your system, but in Turkey paypal is restricted. Do you have any other payment or subscription method?

Thanks.
    Burcu.

May 14, 2018 @ 16:16 pm

You can also pay by credit card. Will that work?

May 14, 2018 @ 16:21 pm

Burcu,

Go to http://onlinetoeflcourse.com/about/ and choose a non-subscription option. Then, when you go to checkout, choose the credit card option.

• Burcu
        May 18, 2018 @ 09:42 am

Hi,
        I payed by creditcard yesterday. I am waiting login informations.

2. sylvie
    Apr 09, 2018 @ 17:11 pm

Hi
    I am interested in the speaking boot camp. there is a current offer at $99 instead of $130 , could you please tell me if the offer will still be there next week. I am currently super busy packing all my stuff for my coming moving and would like to begin the boot camp right after that. I am worried about missing the promotional offer…also, is there any special price for a combo boot camp speaking and writing? Thanks
    sylvie

3. Nur
    Mar 27, 2018 @ 08:21 am

Hi Michale,

I am Nur. A few days ago I have appeared for TOEFL taste and I obtained the below scores-
    Reading: 15, Listening: 17, Speaking: 20 and Writing: 21. My goal is to make it above 100. Which of your online course should I follow? And how does this online course works? If there are some questions am I able to ask you?

Thanks-
    Nur

4. Christian
    Feb 19, 2018 @ 13:38 pm

Dear Michael

I’m aiming to take the TOEFL IBT on the 10th of march, which i know is pretty soon. At least it’s too short to follow your full 1 month preparation plan.

I need my score to be at least 86. So far i’ve taken the practice test on scorenexus.com and one full test. My points were as follows:
    practice test: reading28 listening25 speaking23 writing15, total91
    full test: reading28 listening29 speaking24 writing14, total 95.
    I know that both exceed my needed 86 points, but I was hoping you could recommend an effective way to use my last 20 days of practice.

I am not a native english speaker, and I think that is one of the primary reasons why my speaking is not optimal. The other reason is that I am not very confident regarding the structure of my speaking answers.

My writing part was quite bad in both my tests and I know that this is where I could probably improve the most. My main problem seems to be my structure, but my grammar and/or vocabulary were also subpar according to the grader on scorenexus. I know that improving grammar will be tough in just 20 days, but I am hoping to improve my vocabulary. I also really hope to improve my ability to structure my writing essays correctly.
    We don’t write essays in my country the way you do it in USA and GB, and as such I am not at all used to writing my answers inthe way my grader suggested .

I can invite you as a teacher on scorenexus if that helps you pinpoint how to best spend my time?

I can subscribe to the 1 month course and/or one or more bootcamp courses according to your suggestions.

I hope you can help me and I’m looking forward to hearing from you either here on the website or in an e-mail.

Kind regards
    Christian

• Christian
      Feb 20, 2018 @ 01:12 am

A small correction. On my practice test i did not receive a writing grading at all. The total score is thus 76 without the writing grade.

Feb 20, 2018 @ 09:01 am

Christian,

l am recommending my 1-Month TOEFL Course for you, which will give you some balanced practice to help you improve. In addition, you will be able to get some pronunciation, speaking, and writing feedback so that you can monitor your progress as you complete lessons in my course.

1 Month TOEFL Courses: http://onlinetoeflcourse.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Revised-30-7-Step-Guide.pdf

5. Zack
    Jan 28, 2018 @ 04:46 am

Hello Michael Buckhoff)

I have passed toefl in May 2017 and got 86 R:20 L:20 S:21 W:25, however I need to have more than 95…Any advice that I could follow please hope to get a one…thanks

6. Asma
    Jan 26, 2018 @ 22:34 pm

Hello,
    This is Asma. I’d like to join your classes but I am confused which one. My score is
    R: 14
    L: 19
    S: 19
    W: 16
    and my gol is 85 In overall
    The other question is if I join the month toefl course , I would have unlimited access to send my speaing practice and writing by email.

Jan 27, 2018 @ 11:04 am

Asma,

Since your initial TOEFL score is 68 and since your goal is 85, roughly 17 points of improvement, I recommend that you follow my 3-month TOEFL plan. Yes, similar to all my courses, you will have unlimited access to send me pronunciation, speaking, and writing practice by e-mail.

My only limit is this: Do not send me more than ONE pronunciation or speaking practice test and ONE writing practice test every 24 hours.

Follow the link to learn about my discounted 3-month TOEFL course: https://onlinetoeflcourse.com/product/3-month-toefl-course/

7. Marisol
    Dec 18, 2017 @ 15:50 pm

Hi, I took my toefl exam and I got
    R:25 L:19 S:22 W:21
    I took the exam three times and I am stuck at the speaking section with 22.

and I need R:22 L:22 S:24 W:21

I suscribe to my TOEFL exam in less than a month

What advice can you give me? what course is good for me?

Dec 18, 2017 @ 19:29 pm

Marisol,

I recommend my 1-Month TOEFL Course. I will send you a PayPal invoice for that course right now.

8. elisabeth strasser
    Nov 16, 2017 @ 20:48 pm

Hello!

So I am working as foreign teacher in china right now and plan to do the TOEFL for better job chances. I would like to finish with the end of february and I can start right away.

Which course woul dyou recommend me to take?

Greetings!

Nov 17, 2017 @ 10:39 am

ES,

Follow the link to get my video comments:

9. sabina
    Nov 11, 2017 @ 11:30 am

I am from a non-English speaking country and I took the TOEFL test in August and I am really disappointed with my score so I want some advice from you all. Thanks in advance.

Nov 12, 2017 @ 07:17 am

Sabina,

What advice do you need? I am happy to help you any way I can.

10. Najifa Ahmed
    Nov 09, 2017 @ 16:41 pm

Hi Michale,

This is Najifa. I want to join in your 90 days course as soon as possible but I am wondering about the Voxopop. Is it still available to download for free? If not, is there any other options to send the speaking response and get feedback?

Najifa

Nov 10, 2017 @ 10:43 am

NA,

Voxopop is dead now, so you will e-mail me your speaking and pronunciation practice if you join my course. Then I will send you speaking feedback by e-mail.