TOEFL iBT Full-Length Practice Tests

Spread the love

• Full-length practice tests build endurance.
  • Help students monitor their progress.
  • Identify areas of improvement for test-takers.
  • Are accurate and professionally graded.

The “7-Step System to Pass the TOEFL IBT” is pleased to partner with ScoreNexus by offering full-length TOEFL iBT and section-specific tests. Click on the link http://scorenexus.com?afmc=1f to to take one of these high quality full-length iBT TOEFL practice tests.  If you have not taken the TOEFL iBT exam and you want Michael Buckhoff to recommend a study plan to help you reach your target TOEFL scores, you should take a full-length TOEFL iBT practice test, and then you should e-mail the results to Michael Buckhoff so he can accurately assess your situation.

1. kum
    Mar 14, 2018 @ 22:29 pm

Dear Michael,

Last January, I took TOEFL IBT test and received there scores:
    Reading: 27
    Listening: 22
    Speaking: 23
    Writing: 21
    Overall score was 93.

I need at least 100 in order to apply my master degree with at least 25 on reading and listening, 24 in speaking, and 26 in writing. I hope to reach at least 27 in each section.

I believe I can do self-learning for the reading and listening test. It means that I need help to improve my speaking and writing skills. I plan to take another test on June or July. During the period between now and June/July, I will have some days off practicing due to my current job.

What course would you recommend?

Mar 15, 2018 @ 11:18 am

2. Shweta Singh
    Feb 10, 2017 @ 13:09 pm

Could you send a full lenght teat paper for toefl . I need to do practice online .

Feb 12, 2017 @ 12:29 pm

SS,

To complete a full-length TOEFL iBT practice test, go to my partner web site at http://scorenexus.com?afmc=1f

Be sure to share your results with me after you are done.

3. Jorge Garcia
    Jun 19, 2016 @ 21:05 pm

My name is Jorge and I’m from Mexico. I already did the TOEFL iBT, and my score was 78, however, I did an exchange to Australia and i think my english level improved pretty much. Now, I’d like to achieve a master degree, however I have to improve my score, i still have time to work, can be 2 or 3 months, but i really want to achieve 100 or more. So, what kind of program do you have for me?

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you

Jorge

Jun 20, 2016 @ 20:01 pm

Jorge,

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbs9elN7KHE&w=560&h=315%5D

• Lupeng
      Jan 20, 2017 @ 14:38 pm

Hi! I have joined the course, but get no username, password and how to get into the course. Let me know how to proceed. Many thanks.

Jan 22, 2017 @ 10:42 am

Lupeng,

Did you get access to the lessons in my course yet? Let me know right away if you have not been able to log in to my Online TOEFL Course.

4. Momodou
    Mar 20, 2016 @ 21:31 pm

Hi, already subscribed to your online TOEFL and need to access the material. I don’t have the username and password. Really excited and looking forward to improving my English so I can get into my program of choice. Thanks

~ Mo~~

Mar 21, 2016 @ 10:36 am

Mo,

I just sent your username and password to my Online TOEFL Course. Check your e-mail, and let me know if you have any problems logging on to my course.