1. Arturo
    Jun 03, 2012 @ 11:32 am

Hi Mike, i want to do my toefl for first time, i already read a toefl book but i didnt have speaking section and listening section, and i have to do my toefl test in 2 weeks, do you think that is enough time to preparation to that sections?

2. hadeel
    Jun 02, 2012 @ 16:14 pm

hi michael,

I’ve used your website bettertoeflscore for almost 2 months, also i was a student on your Toefl classes at ESL in CSUSB. i improved my reading and listing and i liked the most the reading speed exercises because I’ve struggled in the reading section on the test. i took the test on may 25th.I got R:20 L:22 S:24 W:21 Total:87

Thank you very much for your helping and i hope all the other students learn from your experience.

hadeel

3. Karina GM
    Jun 02, 2012 @ 14:37 pm

Michael,
    Thank you so much for all your help, your course is the best of the whole universe!!!
    I highly recommend it to all the persons that need to take the exam.
    Before your course my score was 76, after it 85 and my goal was 80 so you can understand that I do not have words to express my happiness.
    Xoxo
    Karina

4. Haluk
    Jun 01, 2012 @ 15:15 pm

Hi Mike,

I like your genuine behaviours. I have taken TOEFL IBT score. It is 70. I got it February 2012. I must reach at least 80 but i wanna get over 90. My TOEFL date is 23 June. I know it is very little time for this degree. I am a hardworker. I need little tricks. I don’t need vocab things. I have to improove my statement skills and jog my memory for reading parts. Could you help me to do this score? Please be realist ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Olivia
    Jun 01, 2012 @ 10:31 am

I gotta say I love your teaching materials a lot Michael! I only started for a week (on reading and speaking). I’ve done up to chapter 6 now, still keep moving on everyday. Honestly, I can feel my skills are improving amazingly by knowing more and more big words. I’m gonna tell my friends to take your online course. And when I reach 100 on Toefl iBT, I’m gonna tell you first! Thanks again ๐Ÿ™‚

Jun 01, 2012 @ 12:53 pm

Olivia,

And I am glad to have you as a student. Thanks a million for your comments at my web site. Here are my comments to you: http://youtu.be/2J3RWG3_z8Y

All the best to you high-scoring TOEFL success!

6. Michael Buckhoff
    May 30, 2012 @ 12:29 pm

Jackson,

Here are my comments to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV-mDnvgiN8

Thanks!

———————————————————————————————————-

My name is Jackson, I am a Brazilian who lives living in Germany where I am taking my PhD.
    I am really interested in your preparation course to Toefl.
    I took the TOEFl test once and reached only 72 points. I need to score at least 80 points in TOEFL to my PhD program.
    But at first, I would like to know if I will have personal feedback on my writing and speaking, in others words if you will correct my mistakes.

With my best wishes.
    Jackson

7. Michael Buckhoff
    May 29, 2012 @ 13:18 pm

Abadi,

Here are my comments to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qz7_lRibqk

Thanks!

———————————————————————————————————

Hey Michael Buckhoff , I have just 1 month until my next toefl test. I’ve taken the toefl 3 times and the next one is my 4rd. I took like this ,in order, 52, 61, 71 (Reading: 18 ,lestining:15, Speaking:18,Writing:20) My goal is to get 80. SOcan your programme can get me into my goal and hit the 80 in 1 MONTH?????? I wanna get 20 at least in all sections so?? S:
    did I tell you that I raised up my scores in the past 3 months without studiyng! but this time I wanna study because my skills are kinda stable ad won’t be improved haha. I study at ELS(language ceter) for 7 hours(8:30 am to 3:35 pm) then I will study for the toefl to 12 am (2 OR 1.5 hour per section L,W,R,L) so I won’t to study for the toefl more than 6 OR 8 Hours cuz 12OR 14 HOURS are too much for my mind to endure and that’s as far as I can go for studing in a day) so plz reply and notify me of what you thinK ,pEACE

A.

• Abadi
      May 29, 2012 @ 13:53 pm

thank you Mr.Micheal :). you made me laughting so hard at the beginning hahaha
      So eager to be student under you care. Gonna use it now and i’m sure i’ll get 80 with my cofident-mind set after 4 weeks from now.
      “if you wanna successed as bad as you wanna breath then you’ll get success”
      Thanks with my whole respect.,,,Abadi

May 29, 2012 @ 13:57 pm

Abadi,

I am glad to have you as a student. When you get a chance, complete the pronunciation pretest in the second section of my course. And you do have my permission to join my Voxopop Discussion Group.

8. Michael Buckhoff
    May 29, 2012 @ 10:45 am

Neg,

Most likely, it will take you 3 months for you to reach your TOEFL goals using my service. Here are my comments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHnF-JpOLUM

Thanks!

———————————————————————————————————

Dear Mr. Buckhoff,

The following is my latest TOEFL score (taken in April 2012). In order to be admitted in a PhD program at University of Chicago, or Northwestern University, I do need to improve my TOEFL score up to 100 or even higher, and my speaking should be higher than 27.

I’d like to know how your program may help me, and how long does it take to accomplish it?

Writing: 25 (I got 27 in my previous TOEFL test, 2011)
    Speaking: 24
    Listening:23
    Reading: 20

Total: 92

Best,
    Neg
    Indiana, USA

9. Abadi
    May 28, 2012 @ 22:52 pm

Abadi

10. Michael Buckhoff
    May 27, 2012 @ 08:54 am

Olivia,

So that you can begin studying lessons in your new TOEFL course, I sent you your password and username information to begin “The 7-Step System to Pass the TOEFL iBT.” Did you log in successfully? Your password and username are the e-mail address you used to create your Pay Pal account.

Michael, owner and founder of “The 7-Step System to Pass the TOEFL iBT”