1. yasameen
    Sep 22, 2017 @ 10:36 am

I have a writing exam which is not TOEFL. It’s very important to pass this exam to start testing my certification architecture exam. The exam required 50% passing grade. I took online college composition course, unfortunately, I didn’t pass it. Do you recommended the writing boot camp would help me? Do you think in one month my writing will be better? Thank You!

Sep 22, 2017 @ 11:18 am

Yes, my course can help you. Before joining, can you send me a sample paper that you have written along with the instructions you were given? E-mail this information to mbuckhoff@aol.com. I want to assess your writing proficiency before I decide on whether or not you should join my course. Please copy this comment in your e-mail to remind me what you are doing. Thanks!

2. sonya Park
    Sep 05, 2017 @ 10:25 am

Hello, Michael.

I’m Sonya Park. I’m looking for a good course which can help me to improve my speaking and writing score in TOEFL.
    I am currently preparing to enter MBA school. So, most of my time I’m working on GMAT – required exam for MBA school.

Since I am foreign applicant, I need to get over 100 in TOEFL.
    A few month back, I just went to take TOEFL to see how much I can get without any preparation.

In result of that, I got R27 L28 S22 W21, total 98.
    I might not use proper English but I don’t have any problem communicating in English.

I can spare like 30 minutes a day for to boost my speaking and writing score.
    My goal is to get around 110 total.
    Which course do you have can help me to reach my goal?

I will wait for your reply.

Thank you!

3. Rania
    Sep 03, 2017 @ 16:07 pm

Hi
    My name is Rania I have the following toefl scores R18 L20 S20W21
    The required scores are R22L21S26W24.
    I want to get the required score as soon as possible, what course do you have that can help me.

4. Mrmr
    Aug 23, 2017 @ 23:06 pm

Hi Micheal,
    My name is Mrmr,
    I attended the TOEFL test for more than 10 times. My average score is R 21, L 24, S 23, W 23. What is your recommendations?I want to attend your writing and speaking camp. My question is could you provide me a kind of discount and extended time?

Aug 24, 2017 @ 12:36 pm

Mrmr,

Yes, I can offer you both courses for $200 and give you an extra month of practice to make sure you have enough time to finish all the lessons and practice tests. I will send you a Pay Pal invoice right now to make it easy for you to join.

How does that sound?

Good luck!

• Mrmr
        Aug 24, 2017 @ 15:44 pm

Hi Michael, Thank you for your offer. I send to money via PayPal. Please advice How Can I log in to my courses?

Aug 24, 2017 @ 17:01 pm

I am sending you an e-mail right now with that information.

• Mrmr
            Aug 24, 2017 @ 17:49 pm

Thank you for your quickly replay. But, so far I did not get the information.

• Mrmr
            Aug 24, 2017 @ 20:18 pm

Any update about the email. I did not get it.

Aug 24, 2017 @ 22:50 pm

Check your spam folder. I have already sent you two emails today.

5. Lali Alibegashvili
    Aug 17, 2017 @ 17:44 pm

I have R21, L21, S18 and W15 and need 92 R 21L 221, S26 and W 24. How can you help me? Other then Toefl I need good communication skills too. Ready for hard work. Regards Lali

Aug 18, 2017 @ 09:12 am

Lali,

Since you need to focus a lot on the speaking and writing sections of the exam, I recommend my TOEFL Speaking and Writing Boot Camp courses.

TOEFL Speaking Boot Camp Course: http://onlinetoeflcourse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/30-Day-7-Step-Study-Guide-for-Speaking-1.pdf

I will help you in this course by allowing you to send me pronunciation and speaking practice daily so that you can improve your pronunciation, language use, and topic development. Each time you send me speaking or pronunciation practice, I will give you 3-10 minutes of feedback letting you know what you are doing right and wrong with your TOEFL speaking.

TOEFL Writing Boot Camp Course: http://onlinetoeflcourse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/30-Day-7-Step-Study-Guide-for-Writing-and-Grammar-2.pdf

Similarly, I will help you bigly in this course by allowing you to submit ONE independent and ONE integrated writing practice test for video correction in which I will rewrite both of your essays so that you can understand what changes you need to make in order to get a perfect score. Moreover, after the complete diagnostic of these two essays, you will be able to send me additional writing practice tests for evaluation and scoring so that you can continue to monitor your writing proficiency.

If you do decide to purchase the TOEFL Writing and TOEFL Speaking Boot Camp course, I can offer you a 60 dollar discount, and you will get two (not ONE) months of access since you will need at least 60 days to go through the lessons in both of these courses. In fact, I will send you a PayPal invoice right now to make it easy for you to join these two courses.

Good luck!

6. Lali Alibegashvili
    Aug 16, 2017 @ 18:53 pm

I have 75 and need 92 s26 and w 24 . Also need plan for practicing.

Aug 17, 2017 @ 08:43 am

Lali,

With your score of 75/120. What are your subtotals scores right now in the reading, listening, speaking, and writing sections?

7. Ishola juwon
    Aug 16, 2017 @ 02:19 am

Thanks Micheal… I will like to know when and how TOEFL exam is conducted and fee for the exam

Aug 17, 2017 @ 08:48 am

The Purpose, Different Parts, and Scoring System of the TOEFL iBT

Since thousands of universities use this test to make important decisions such as admissions, scholarships, and decisions regarding graduate study and since millions of students take this test so that they can enter respected universities in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada, the TOEFL iBT is an important test. Moreover, whether it is passed or not will determine acceptance into an undergraduate or graduate program.

Administered at thousands of designated locations throughout the world, the TOEFL iBT consists of reading, listening, speaking, and writing. It takes about 4 1/2 hours to complete, and a 10 minute break is given after the listening section. The cost is approximately $200. Note-taking is allowed on all parts.

The reading section takes 60-100 minutes and has three 750 word academic passages, with 36-70 questions measuring the test-taker’s ability of comprehension and analysis.

The listening section takes 60-90 minutes and has two conversations (3-5 minutes long) and four lectures (3 minutes), with 34-51 questions measuring the test-taker’s ability to understand what was heard.

The speaking section takes 20 minutes and has six speaking tasks. The first two speaking tasks ask a test-taker to either (1) express an opinion on a topic or (2) choose a preference between two choices. The last four speaking tasks require a test-taker (3) to read, listen, and speak in relation to a campus-related topic; (4) to read, listen, and speak in relation to an academic-related topic; (5) to listen and speak in relation to a campus-related topic; and finally (6) to listen and speak in relation to an academic-related topic. The test-taker is given 15-30 seconds to prepare and 45-60 seconds to give the responses.

The writing section, taking 50 minutes, has two tasks. In the first writing task, a test-taker is given 30 minutes to write on a familiar topic. In the second writing task, a test-taker is given 20 minutes to read, listen, and write an essay in response to the two academic sources.

The scores on the TOEFL iBT range from 0 – 120, each section receiving a scaled score from 0 – 30. The scaled scores in the reading and listening sections are based on the number of correct answers. Human raters score the six speaking tasks from 0 – 4, the sum of which are converted into a scaled range from 0-30. Like the speaking section, human raters also score the two writing tasks from 0 – 5, the sum of which are converted into a scaled score of 0-30. Though each university sets its admission policies, generally a total score of 60-61 and 80-81 is seen by many institutions as acceptable for undergraduate or graduate study.

The TOEFL exam costs about $200 to take.

8. Ishola juwon
    Aug 15, 2017 @ 17:06 pm

Hi micheal , My name is juwon. I would like to sit TOEFL exam soon. I want to know more about it..

Aug 15, 2017 @ 17:10 pm

Can you be more specific with your question? What would you like to know about the TOEFL exam?