1. Henry
    May 22, 2017 @ 14:36 pm

Hi,
    I did TOEFL two weeks ago but unfortunately I could not get the score I need. My score is 87/120 (R:17,L:22,W:24,S:24). I need at least 92 in one month. I am thinking about reschedule this for the next June 24th. Do you think I can improve 5 more points in one month?. As you can see I have serious problems in reading section, I have been learning lots of academic words and reading some books but I do not know why I get that low score.
    Kind regards,
    Henry

May 24, 2017 @ 09:06 am

Henry,

2. Cesar Cazal
    May 18, 2017 @ 10:59 am

Hi, Michael! I have 1 month to improve my speaking skills from 19 to 22, can we do that? My TOEFL scores are: R:29 L:25 S:19 W:25

May 18, 2017 @ 12:41 pm

Cesar,

You have about a 40% chance of reaching your goal in 30 days. Here are my video comments outlining what you should be doing right now to make progress with your speaking fluency: https://youtu.be/ntfN8lZGYMs

• Monica
      May 18, 2017 @ 23:08 pm

Hello Mr Michael I got 75 on TOEFL IBT R:19 L:19 S:23 W:14(in writting section my headphones did not work ) it was on march 11 and second time I got 76 R:20 L:18 S:22 W:16 it was in may 6 . I need to get 79 in 36 days. Please give me some advises. I am really in depression. I will hopefully wait for you advise.

May 19, 2017 @ 14:10 pm

Monica,

3. Ljpaulino
    Apr 12, 2017 @ 22:23 pm

Hi, Michael!

My name is LJ and I am very interested in your course. I’ve taken the TOEFL and these are my result. 11R 15L 20S 15W
    So, I really expect to improve my score to (80). Including 22 on the listening section and 26 on speaking. As you can notice my score was too low. However, I am a 100% sure that with a little bit of help I could reach that score. Thank you.

4. Eric B.
    Apr 12, 2017 @ 06:52 am

How long would it take to go from an 18-26 on speaking portion only?

5. Joshi
    Mar 09, 2017 @ 07:44 am

Hi Micheal

I have a question that, I want to improve TOEFL score from 73 to 89 in 1 month. Can you suggest me what should i do? Can i achieve my goal?

I appreciated your reply.

Joshi.

Mar 09, 2017 @ 08:38 am

Joshi,

Most likely, you will NOT be able to make those improvements in 30 days. Here are my video comments:

6. Anh Tran
    Mar 02, 2017 @ 08:10 am

Hi , I have registered to your course and i have a problem in using vovox to send my recordings to you. Can I send you my recordings directly through email?
    Thank you so much for your help. Please answer my question as soon as possible please.

Mar 02, 2017 @ 13:05 pm