TOEFL iBT Vocabulary Practice

What’s included in the vocabulary part of this course?

• 1,500 college-level vocabulary words with practice exercises and downloadable audio files
  • 9 vocabulary guessing strategies plus practice exercises
  • 150 page e-book written by English Professor Michael Buckhoff

1. az
    Apr 16, 2015 @ 20:09 pm

Hello Michael Buckhoff,

I have taken a glance at your website, it seems helpful. I wanna get 100+ on toefl test , my result is less than 69; 18 reading, 20 speaking; 16 listening;14 writing . I am wondering if that possible in two months ( to three months) using your course; which plan do you suggest to start with ? ; last but not least how much is the course ? $35[ as shown in frequently asked questions guide] or $38 [which is shown on subscription payment page ?]

Michael Buckhoff please reply to me as soon as possible ; my next test is soon

Apr 17, 2015 @ 11:36 am

AZ,

Here are my comments:

Good luck to you!

2. gerlee
    Feb 20, 2015 @ 12:02 pm

Dear teacher.

Ihave paid online course fee (38 dollor) through paypal. I could not download anything. Because it is presenting that my email is invalid. What I can do?

Feb 21, 2015 @ 21:41 pm

Gerlee,

Did you get access to my course now?

3. Ajaya basnet
    Feb 06, 2015 @ 02:25 am

hi sir I had my toefl test for twice and satisfied. 61 and 62 scores respectively. reading was too poor for me . and in your video you mentioned about the vocabulary to download and where can i get it.

4. mayuri
    Jan 18, 2015 @ 20:35 pm

Hi Sir I need to improve my speaking and writing skills.I do lot of practice from delta and Barron still I do not pick up speed. There is also problem in listening. I want to clear TOEFL test with higher score and first attempt. Please give me hint about it.

Jan 19, 2015 @ 10:25 am

Mayuri,

My Online TOEFL Course offers you plenty of iBT writing and speaking practice for you to clear the TOEFL exam. Here are my video comments to you:

I am confident that, if you are willing to work hard, you will be able to clear the TOEFL.

Thanks!

5. Manasa
    Jan 09, 2015 @ 07:15 am

Hi i need to improve my reading and listening skills. Please guide me in the best way sir. Thanks in advance

Jan 10, 2015 @ 13:49 pm

Manasa,

Have you taken the TOEFL iBT before? If so, what was your score, including subtotals in reading, listening, speaking, and writing?

What ideal score would you like to get, including subtotals in reading, listening, speaking, and writing?

6. Manasa
    Jan 09, 2015 @ 07:14 am

hi sir, I wanna prepare for my TOEFL exam and I have problem with reading and listening sections. I need to get good score for my admission in a good university. Please guide me in the best way for the exam. Thanks in advance

7. Gamila
    Jan 07, 2015 @ 12:01 pm

Hey, I just purchased the Writing 7 step program. Something wrong with the web site here I cannot signup and I don’t really know how am I suppose to get the matterils for the course for the 30 days. please respond ASAP

Jan 07, 2015 @ 14:05 pm

Gamilia,

My teaching assistant will enroll you in my course today.

Happy New Year!

8. VEJJA SHIVA RANJANI
    Nov 21, 2014 @ 08:14 am

Hello Michael,

I am shiva ranjani from India, just saw your videos on you tube and am interested and also felt them more useful for all of those pupil who are unaware of the toefl modules.
    I humbly request you to cooperate me in understanding the 4 modules and also to overcome the problems of reading passage and writing passages and also the usage of vocabulary so that i can secure a score of 100+ in the ibt toefl test.

Regards.

Shiva Ranjani

Nov 22, 2014 @ 05:06 am

Shiva,

What is your TOEFL score right now, including subtotals? If you have not taken the TOEFL before, how would you characterize your English proficiency: low, intermediate, or advanced?

Letting me know this information will help me figure out what your TOEFL study plan should be and how long it will take you to reach your noble goal of scoring 100 or higher on the TOEFL exam.

I look forward to working with you!

9. Rahnaward fahim
    Nov 10, 2014 @ 00:27 am

Greetings from the day!
    I need to improve my skills for pass TOEFL this is my wishes in my life

Nov 10, 2014 @ 08:16 am

RF,

10. Mohammad
    Nov 03, 2014 @ 03:53 am

I need to improve my skills in reading

Nov 05, 2014 @ 16:32 pm

Mohammed,

Here are my video comments:

• Rajasekhar
      Jul 06, 2015 @ 03:47 am

Hello Michael,

I am Rajasekhar from India, just saw your videos on YouTube and I am interested and also felt them more useful for all of those people who are unaware of the toefl modules.
      I humbly request you to cooperate me in understanding the 4 modules and also to overcome the problems of reading passage and writing passages and also the usage of vocabulary so that i can secure a score of 100+ in the ibt toefl test and I did not write exam before.

Regards.