.Michael Buckhoff (mbuckhoff@aol.com), materials writer, founder, owner, and teacher for this TOEFL Course.

Over 700 vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, reading, speaking, and writing video, pdf, and web-based skill-building lessons.

1000’s of practice questions

Recommended study plans based on previous TOEFL scores and current target scores

Unlimited monthly access

E-mail assistance provided by TOEFL iBT language specialists

Pronunciation/accent reduction training with feedback provided by a language specialist

Opportunity to complete independent and integrated speaking and writing practice tests daily followed by audio and written feedback from iBT TOEFL speaking and writing specialists

You can cancel your subscription at any time for any reason.

Learn about our free one week trial: Read more.

1. hardikbaweja
    Jun 06, 2018 @ 13:25 pm

I have created an account on this website and paid for 1 month membership but I am yet to receive any email from the website. Could you please help me with the next steps I should follow to begin my practice.

Jun 06, 2018 @ 14:47 pm

From what I can tell, you have reversed your payment and no longer want to use my course, right? Let me know if you change you mind.

• hardikbaweja
        Jun 06, 2018 @ 22:49 pm

Thanks for your response. Actually I tried to make the payment twice. In first time, the payment had been reversed by the bank due to rejection by credit card for some reason; but in second time, it was successfully done.

This probably was the reason for this confusion. I have shared a screenshot of the same to your email. Could you please verify and share the next steps.

Regards,
        Mani

Jun 08, 2018 @ 10:52 am

Once PayPal finishes its review of your transaction, you should be able to join my course.

Michael Buckhoff, mbuckhoff@aol.com

• hardikbaweja
            Jun 19, 2018 @ 03:12 am

I enrolled to your course about 10 days back. Since that time, I sent my answers for 5 essay questions on the writing section of your online Toefl course, and only 3 of my essays had been graded by you and your team. I also e-mailed you 3-4 times with my query but getting no response there.
            Please suggest if something I am missing out so as to get score from you for my written essays.

Thank you.

2. Ray
    May 30, 2018 @ 04:15 am

Hi ! Michael Buckhoff,

What is the alternate option for payment for your course rather than paypal ? Is it possible to give payment through Visa card from Bangladesh? Your kind help is highly appreciated.
    Thanks.