Spread the love

Learn about our free one week trial: Read more.

.Michael Buckhoff (mbuckhoff@aol.com), materials writer, founder, owner, and teacher for this TOEFL Course.

Over 700 vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, reading, speaking, and writing video, pdf, and web-based skill-building lessons.

1000’s of practice questions

Recommended study plans based on previous TOEFL scores and current target scores

Unlimited monthly access

E-mail assistance provided by TOEFL iBT language specialists

Pronunciation/accent reduction training with feedback provided by a language specialist

Opportunity to complete independent and integrated speaking and writing practice tests daily followed by audio and written feedback from iBT TOEFL speaking and writing specialists

You can cancel your subscription at any time for any reason.

You are seconds away from joining the most effective and comprehensive TOEFL Online Course on the Internet. Join today so you can begin the lessons in this course.

1. Get unlimited, daily access to 700 lessons and practice tests and more than 375 hours of instruction.  View current lessons in this course: Click Here
  2. Pronunciation, speaking, and writing practice tests scored by TOEFL iBT specialist with more than 20 years of experience  US $45.00
  3.  Complete up to 30 speaking and 30 writing practice tests monthly with audio and written feedback (NoteFull, TestDen, ETS’s Online TOEFL Prep Course, Magoosh TOEFL, i-Courses, and most other Online TOEFL Courses do not offer this option!)

“Recently I took TOEFL and received the score of 118 (Reading: 30 Listening: 30 Speaking: 29 Writing: 29). I am not sure if you can remember me, but I deeply appreciate your commitment and devotion to improving students’ TOEFL scores, which greatly helped me improve mine as well. ”  Read More…

View other non-subscription payment options: Click Here

1. Deniz Karagöz
    Aug 21, 2017 @ 07:18 am

Hi Micheal,

My name is Deniz. I have used “7-step-system-to-pass-toefl-ibt-exam” since 8 August, 2017, but I cannot access its web site today. Did you change web site address ? How can I access its web site? I wait your help. Thanks.

Aug 21, 2017 @ 09:01 am

My web site was offline for about an hour yesterday because I had to make two upgrades. However, everything is working now.

2. jee0522
    Aug 18, 2017 @ 11:09 am

Hello, Michael. My name is Claire Ji. I just paid for speaking boot camp curse but cannot log in. How can I have an access to the program? Thanks.

Aug 21, 2017 @ 09:00 am

Try logging on right now. I had to do two upgrades to my Moodle site yesterday, which is why you could not log on for a while. However, everything is working now.

3. duc7
    Aug 17, 2017 @ 03:21 am

Dear Michael

I have paid for 30-Day TOEFL Writing Boot Camp Course via Paypal and am wondering how can I access the course? Thank you so much.
    Regards,

Aug 17, 2017 @ 08:41 am

I just sent you your password and username so that you can have access to my TOEFL Writing Boot Camp Course. Let me know if you have trouble logging on.

4. Sayed Zaheer Hashmi
    Jun 08, 2017 @ 03:40 am

Hello sir,
    This is Zaheer from Afghanistan, sir I want to start your online course and as well I have access to western union services, so how and when I can pay fee and start your course, please guide me.
    Note: Still I haven’t taken any of these tests, I have 6 months to be prepared for 75+ score.
    Sincerily yours,
    Zaheer

Jun 08, 2017 @ 12:00 pm

Sayed,

You can also pay by Western Union. Click on this link for more details: http://onlinetoeflcourse.com/faqs-2/

• bafreen
      Jul 07, 2017 @ 12:58 pm

HI sir,
      I am Bfreen. I love to pass on PBT TOEFL test three times I took it I had 440please help me what I do

Jul 18, 2017 @ 09:25 am

I suggest that you use my course for six months in order for you to reach your goal of 550 on the PBT TOEFL.

During the first three months, focus on completing the vocabulary, pronunciation, and grammar sections of my course.

Then, in month four, complete the listening and reading sections of my course.

Finally, in months five and six, complete the writing and speaking sections of my course. Remember that you can send me ONE speaking and ONE writing practice test every 24 hours for scoring, after which I will provide extensive high quality audio and written feedback to help you understand and improve upon your speaking and writing weak points.

I will send you a six month PayPal invoice request for payment. I will also discount the tuition 20% since you are using my course for so long

Good luck!

5. Diana
    May 17, 2017 @ 06:13 am

Hello M. My name is Diana. Can i please try the trial? I am interested in your speaking/writing class. Please let me know how can i join. Thanks

• Christopher Fairman
      May 18, 2017 @ 08:48 am

Diana,

How about this? Answer this speaking topic and e-mail me your response: mbuckhoff@aol.com Title your e-mail “Free Speaking Practice Test Evaluation.”

Describe a place you visited as a child. What is your favorite memory while visiting this place?

Then I will provide an evaluation of your speaking, after which you can decide whether or not you want to join my course.

6. Victoria
    May 01, 2017 @ 17:33 pm

Hello Michael
    My name is Victoria. I took the TOEFL several times and I always pass the Reading part with 23 or higher and Listening 25 or higher BUT my problem is the Speaking and writing Part of the test. I got 24 on Speaking and 21 on Writing on my last test. I feel frustrated because I need a tutor who can tell me what I’m doing wrong. I have a list of several sites that teach TOEFL so my questions for you are: how can you help me? and how long do you think will take to get S:26 and W:24?

Thanks in advance.

May 02, 2017 @ 12:14 pm

Victoria,

Yes, I can help you reach your goals. Here is how you can do it after joining my course (And my tuition will not bust your budget!)

1. Complete my pronunciation pre-test so you can see what your problems are with vowels, consonants, syllable division, grammatical word endings, word stress, sentence rhythm, and thought groups and blending. After you get my feedback, study the recommended lessons online and you can e-mail me your voice recording practice if you want me to monitor your pronunciation.

2. Start sending me independent and integrated speaking practice tests daily, and I will provide 3-6 minutes of audio feedback to help you see your delivery, language use, and topic development problems. In many cases, I will recommend specific lessons in my course to help you address the speaking problems you are having. To see what type of speaking feedback you can get, go to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH9Un-a8tO4K9aY6HSoRl24q5EsVdGiVg

3. Start sending me independent and integrated writing practice tests daily, and I will provide some basic feedback so you can see what your writing score is and why. However, I will not correct all the errors in your essays, at least not for the $45 monthly fee. I have an additional service that will support you if you need me to error correct your essays. My additional cost to error correct ONE of your essays is $50. To see how my error correction process works, go to my You Tube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvsF7R_wyE&list=PLH9Un-a8tO4KRsdfbNGpjw1akUXL9JiAt

Based on your current scores and your goal of getting 26 and 24 on the speaking and writing sections of the exam, you will most likely need about 3 months before you will reach your target scores.

To help you as you compare my Online TOEFL Course to others on the Internet, here is what you will get for a monthly price of $45:

Unlimited access to all 700 of my vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, reading, writing, and speaking lessons

Opportunity to send me 60 seconds of pronunciation or speaking practice by email every 24 hours plus feedback provided by me

Opportunity to send me ONE independent or integrated writing practice test every 24 hours plus feedback provided by my TOEFL iBT writing specialist who has read and scored 1000’s of essays

E-mail assistance all the time (although it may take me about a day to get back to you)

Good luck!

7. Suhrab
    Apr 01, 2017 @ 02:32 am

Hello sir;
    After passing my best regards to you and your dynamic team, I am Suhrab from Afghanistan and i have been searching a course to improve my English for a long time, fortunately this side seems to be useful for me. However, this side contains information, but i need more information regard the courses belonging to this site. First, well you help me with writing section by checking my writings and sending feedback?. Second, how long it might take for an individual to be successfully ready?. Third, Will I receive only the video lessons or, some other materials too, such as books, test papers and correction reviews?.

Sincerely

Apr 02, 2017 @ 18:59 pm

Yes, your monthly subscription gives you the opportunity to send me independent and integrated writing practice tests on a daily basis, and my teaching assistant will read, evaluate, and send you your score on each practice test that you submit. Similarly, you can also send me independent and integrated speaking practice tests, and I will listen to, evaluate, score, and provide 3-6 minutes of audio feedback helping you understand delivery, language-use, and topic development problems that you may have. My rule for both speaking and writing is that you should not send me more than ONE speaking or writing practice test every 24 hours. That way I have enough time to provide feedback to all of my Online TOEFL Course students.

How long it will take you to be ready for the TOEFL iBT depends on your current academic English language abilities and the target score you want to get. Generally, most students can improve about 5 to 10 points for each month that they use my Online TOEFL Course. For example, let’s suppose your current English language abilities are intermediate, and your TOEFL score is around 50. If you want to improve your score to 80, most likely you will need to use my Online TOEFL Course for 3-6 months before you will be able to achieve your goal. After using my course for a month or so, you can check your readiness for the actual TOEFL exam by taking a practice test at my partner Web Site ScoreNexus at which you can take a full-length five hour TOEFL iBT practice test: http://scorenexus.com?afmc=1 If your score on the practice test is the same or higher than your target score, you should register to take the official TOEFL exam. If it is lower, then you need to continue to study until you are ready.

After you subscribe to my Online TOEFL Course and make your first PayPal payment, I will send you an e-mail with your username and password so that you can have access to more than 700 vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, reading, writing, and speaking lessons. In addition to the video lessons, you will have access to PDF files, content placed on specific web pages, and even an 150 page e-book to help you improve your vocabulary. Like I said before, your payment also allows you to complete and get correctional feedback on your independent and integrated speaking and writing practice tests that you submit. Additionally, I will also give you correctional feedback when you send me pronunciation practice exercises.

Many other courses such as TestDen, Notefull, Magoosh, and ETS’ TOEFL iBT Online Course do not offer this type of feedback because it is costly and time consuming to hire TOEFL iBT speaking and writing specialists to do this type of grading. I am able to offer this service because I have a small Internet presence with only about 60 students enrolling in my course monthly, and I do not do any adversing. Thus, my operating costs are lower than most other TOEFL service companies. In fact, you may have found my course by accident because you will not see it advertised anywhere on the Internet.

8. Silvana Diaz
    Mar 28, 2017 @ 08:49 am

Hello Michael
    I want to subscribe but I don’t want to open a PayPal account only for that. Is it another way to subscribe to the course?

9. Erfan
    Mar 23, 2017 @ 10:10 am

Hello sir iam from Afghanistan but my country is not among the countries list what should i have to do?

Mar 23, 2017 @ 10:48 am

Erfan,

Do you have access to Western Union? Or, can you have someone from another country use his/her PayPal account to register you for my course?

10. Irfan
    Mar 23, 2017 @ 04:24 am

Hello sir iam an upper intermediate student and i need 110 in toefl to apply in harvard university ,i have 6 months to prepare is it possible to achive this much in this period of time
    Sincerely
    Erfan. Sharifi.

Mar 23, 2017 @ 10:47 am

Irfan,

It is unlikely that you can score that high. However, what is your current TOEFL score, including subtotals in the reading, listening, speaking, and writing sections?
      If you are already over 100, it may be possible.