Learn about our free one week trial: Read more.

.Michael Buckhoff (mbuckhoff@aol.com), materials writer, founder, owner, and teacher for this TOEFL Course.

Over 700 vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, reading, speaking, and writing video, pdf, and web-based skill-building lessons.

1000’s of practice questions

Recommended study plans based on previous TOEFL scores and current target scores

Unlimited monthly access

E-mail assistance provided by TOEFL iBT language specialists

Pronunciation/accent reduction training with feedback provided by a language specialist

Opportunity to complete independent and integrated speaking and writing practice tests daily followed by audio and written feedback from iBT TOEFL speaking and writing specialists

You can cancel your subscription at any time for any reason.

You are seconds away from joining the most effective and comprehensive TOEFL Online Course on the Internet. Join today so you can begin the lessons in this course.

1. Get unlimited, daily access to 700 lessons and practice tests and more than 375 hours of instruction.  View current lessons in this course: Click Here
  2. Pronunciation, speaking, and writing practice tests scored by TOEFL iBT specialist with more than 20 years of experience  US $45.00
  3.  Complete up to 30 speaking and 30 writing practice tests monthly with audio and written feedback (NoteFull, TestDen, ETS’s Online TOEFL Prep Course, Magoosh TOEFL, i-Courses, and most other Online TOEFL Courses do not offer this option!)

“Recently I took TOEFL and received the score of 118 (Reading: 30 Listening: 30 Speaking: 29 Writing: 29). I am not sure if you can remember me, but I deeply appreciate your commitment and devotion to improving students’ TOEFL scores, which greatly helped me improve mine as well. ”  Read More…

View other non-subscription payment options: Click Here

1. SRIKANTH BASANI
    Feb 14, 2016 @ 03:59 am

When I am out of station for accessing online course would like to use those days on available time period at home. Is it there anything to put pause for those days in case of feeling fear about money and to get used in a convent duration?

Feb 14, 2016 @ 09:05 am

SB,

Having access to my Online TOEFL Course is based on one low monthly fee. There is no way to pause my Online TOEFL Course. You will be billed the same monthly fee regardless of how much or how little you use it.

If you do not think you will have time to use my course, then you should not enroll. Wait until you think you have more time. Improving your academic English and ultimately your TOEFL score requires that you diligently study on a daily basis for several months.

2. Jobran Al dahab
    Feb 12, 2016 @ 22:44 pm

My teacher, I don’t have money and also a visa card . I’m still young . Please help me !!

Feb 13, 2016 @ 19:02 pm

L,

My Online TOEFL Course is one of the cheapest but most effective tools you could ever use. Perhaps, some time in the future, you will be able to save a bit of money to enroll in my course. I would love to have you as a student, but I can not offer my services for free.

I apologize : (

• Jobran Al dahab
        Feb 14, 2016 @ 10:12 am

I understand through your response that this website is not to educate student, however it is actually for getting money.

I apologize, my father .

Feb 15, 2016 @ 08:22 am

JB,

You are correct. This is a web site that sells TOEFL services to international students preparing for the TOEFL iBT exam. My education web site is found at http://stealth.bettertoeflscores.com/login/index.php .

Good luck to you!

3. SRIKANTH BASANI
    Feb 08, 2016 @ 11:00 am

Hi there, I am from india which was seen your yesterday video of 17 mins and decided to take decision of 60 days course in fact feeling difficult in payal account of linking bank account to it, they had said to take scan the statement for identity proof. Is their any other way of paying payment for join the course apart from paypal? where as would like to pay fee from credit/debit international card. In addition the time will be sufficient for completing which u had in video like grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation etc, is it possible in two months?

Feb 09, 2016 @ 13:24 pm

SB,

My only other option to join my course is to make a Western Union payment. Learn more by going here: http://onlinetoeflcourse.com/faqs-2/

4. SRIKANTH BASANI
    Feb 07, 2016 @ 08:32 am

Hi there, I am from India. How do u help me and suggest the course plan for which had given toefl points 50 like R 13, L 07, S 13, W 17, also gave an attempt of ielts n secured 5.5 band. For doing masters I need above 79 in reputed universities of US. I am struggling since three years to get required points or band for getting admission.

Feb 07, 2016 @ 09:28 am

SB,

5. khushi
    Feb 06, 2016 @ 22:44 pm

HI there , I am from India , i have to get more than 100 scores for admission in a Good dental college , So what you suggest me to start ? i mean which of your plan . I Had given ilets 2 years ago and i scored 6.5 in a week’s preparation. Thanks in advance.

6. Shembesh, Monir
    Feb 05, 2016 @ 08:59 am

Dear Mr Buckhoff,

I have small problem and I hope that you can find out a way for me through it. I did the Toefl ibt twice in the last couple of months as a pre-requisite for the medical training in Canada and they need Total 96 and minimum 24 in each component. Actually I got 94 & 96 consequently in the last two exams. The last one was : Listening: 24 Reading: 24 Writing: 25 Speaking: 23, the big struggle is for speaking section which I got 23 twice, and it seems that I am just stuck with this score, So my question is how can I get a guarantee of 24 score in speaking? Please note that I have just registered today in your online course for two months and appreciate if you send me the username and password. Best regards. Zyzz shembesh

Feb 05, 2016 @ 11:42 am

MS,

7. Arifa
    Jan 10, 2016 @ 23:34 pm

Dear Michael,
    My name is Arifa. My TOEFL score now is 82. Reading 16, Listening 21, Speaking 24, and Writing 21. I need to increase the score to 90 and maintain my writing score minimum 20. I only have two weeks. Please help me. By the way I have subscribed your online TOEFL course today, but I didn’t know how to log in. Thank you.

Jan 11, 2016 @ 09:05 am

Arifa,

Thank you for joining my course!

8. Alexia Barco
    Jan 09, 2016 @ 22:34 pm

Dear Michael,
    I took a Toefl mock a moth ago and i get a score of 86. However, I need at least 90. I’m going to take the toefl in January 30!!! And I’m really worried about it. I’ve been studying in several institutions in my country but I think they are not so good.
    Do you think you can help me to achieve a score of 100 in 20 days?!
    Thank you!
    Alexia.

Jan 10, 2016 @ 07:33 am

AB,

No, in my opinion, it is not very likely that you can improve from 86 to 100 in 20 days. You are looking at approximately 2-3 months of consistent study before reaching that goal.

Jan 10, 2016 @ 08:31 am

AB,

If you want extra practice and if you join my Online TOEFL Course, you can start submitting writing and speaking practice tests at my Online TOEFL Course. Within a couple of days, you will be able to see how close to 25 you are scoring on your speaking and writing practice tests.

Good luck!

9. yasameen
    Jan 06, 2016 @ 17:57 pm

Dear Michael Buckhoff,

I never have taken the test,and I plan to take it on April,I want to join your online courses but I don’t know what level am I,since I never take the test.I need a study paln too.
    I was plan to join today,but I will wait until get answer from you.

Jan 07, 2016 @ 10:06 am

Yasameen,

What are your TOEFL goals? For example, what overall score do you want to get and what subtotal scores do you need in the reading, listening, speaking, and writing sections of the exam?

Happy New Year 2016!

• yasameen
      Jan 07, 2016 @ 10:15 am

Thank you for reply,I want to study master degree of architecture and the requirement is pass TOEFL exam with 120 scour.I’m not sure about the scour for each section I think they don’t mind they just want my scour is 120.I’m live in USA and this is the requirements for u.s university

Jan 08, 2016 @ 08:33 am

Yasameen,

Are you sure you need a score of 120–the highest score you can get on the test. Most graduate programs require a minimum of 80-81/120. It is not realistic to try to get a perfect score of 120.

• yasameen
          Jan 08, 2016 @ 09:29 am

Thank you !! Yes I asked them today they asking 79 for toefl IBT.I want to enroll your courses with study plan to get my goal scour in 3 months,my test will be in April,but my concern is I dont know what is my english level.I live in U.S.A for 5 years,and my English is pretty good.

Jan 09, 2016 @ 07:27 am

Y,

As I said in the video, you will need to take a full-length iBT practice test so that you and I can know your level. Go to http://scorenexus.com to register to take a full-length TOEFL iBT practice test and enter the coupon code MBuc2f42v5 so that you can get a 10% discount.

Once you take the practice test, send me an e-mail letting me know 1) What your overall score is and 2) what you subtotal scores are in the reading, listening, speaking, and writing sections. Then I can develop a study plan that will best help you to reach your goals.

Respectfully,

• yasameen
            Jan 11, 2016 @ 09:48 am

Thank you for fast replay,I will take the test tonight, and I will let you know my scores as soon as I finish the test,can I join the courses now?or I have to wait until finish the test and send you the scores?

Jan 12, 2016 @ 10:25 am

Y,

You can join my course whenever you think the time is right.

• yasameen
            Jan 16, 2016 @ 21:49 pm

I took the full-length TOEFL iBT practice test,and my score came very low,I got 46,I’m doing good at speaking and listing ,my weekness is at reading and writing,and that what I expect since I live in U.S,my speeking and listing are good but my academic reading and writing are week
            My score is 9 reading , 1 writing,20 listing ,17 speaking
            I would love if you get me a good plan to improve my reading and writing,also do you think If I study 3 month I can improve my score?Or I need more time since my score is very bad.

Jan 17, 2016 @ 06:35 am

Y,

Now that we have a starting point, I can make progress on helping you to reach your goals. Your score right now is 46/120, with subtotals of 9, 1, 20, and 17 on the reading, writing, listening, and speaking sections.

Remind me again of your target score. What dream score would you like to get, including your overall score and subtotal scores in the reading, listening, speaking, and writing sections?

I am looking forward to hearing from you. With this new information, I will be able to recommend a plan to help you reach your goal. I am guessing that, based on your low subtotal scores in the speaking and writing sections, you will need much more than three months before you will be able to reach your goal.

• yasameen
            Jan 17, 2016 @ 21:23 pm

I subscribed to your courses yesterday, My goal is to get 79 scour to apply for a master degree,the most important for me is to get good grade at writing and reading sections,I’m waiting for your plan to start study,also do you know how many hours I need to study per day,I’m a full job employee.

Jan 18, 2016 @ 07:20 am

Y,

Here are my my video comments to you:

Welcome to my course!

10. Daniel Narciso Zuglianello
    Jan 03, 2016 @ 23:55 pm

Dear Michael Buckhoff,

Firstly, I’d like to thank you for all free resources you’ve made available, they’ve been of great help (I haven’t had the opportunity to join your full course yet, I’m planning to do so, though). But let’s get down to business, I have never taken the TOEFL iBT test and I’ve got about 2 months to prepare. Furthermore, I can easily cope with reading and listening sections. However, I’m completely hopeless facing both writing and speaking tasks. By the way, I’m particularly frightened by vocabulary lessons, thus, if possible, avoid overwhelming vocabulary lists. Do you think you can help me achieve a score of 100?

Daniel Narciso Zuglianello