Online TOEFL Course
Based on the feedback and the needs of TOEFL students from every corner of the world, the Online TOEFL Course called “The 7-Step System to Pass the TOEFL iBT introduces 6 study guides to help you reach your target TOEFL scores.
First of all, one factor which will determine which study guide is recommended is how long you have to study TOEFL. For example, maybe you have scheduled a TOEFL exam in one month from now. Or, you could be taking the TOEFL three months from now. Whatever the case, based on your time constraints, TOEFL iBT Mentor and English Professor at California State University Michael Buckhoff will recommend a study guide to help you beat the exam.
Second of all, another factor determining which study guide you will need is what your current TOEFL score is and how high of a TOEFL score you want. In this case, let’s say your current TOEFL score is 59 and your goal is to reach a score of 90. Founder, materials writer, and founder of “The 7-Step System to Pass the TOEFL iBT” Michael Buckhoff will recommend the study guide best suited to help you reach your desired score.
Third of all, so, how does it work? The study guides include links to Michael’s Online TOEFL Course of specific skill-building vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, reading, writing, and speaking lessons and practice tests that you complete on a daily basis while you are subscribed. Generally, the longer you spend at this Online TOEFL Course, the more improvement in your TOEFL score you can hope to gain. In all, there are 630 lessons, all of which are designed to help you advance in your academic English language proficiency.
Finally, here is a brief description of the study guides currently offered in this Online TOEFL Course.
1. 30-Day Online TOEFL Course 7-Step Study Guide Focusing on Vocabulary, Pronunciation, Grammar, Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking: This study guide is recommended if you have a short time to study TOEFL, and you seek to improve your overall score by 5-10 points. This is the most intense of all the study guides in this course, meaning you will have to spend about 2-5 hours a day all month long to complete all the lessons. You should have a TOEFL score of 90 before using this study guide.
2. 30-Day Online TOEFL Course 7-Step Study Guide with an Emphasis on Speaking and Pronunciation This study guide is recommended if you have passed all sections of the TOEFL iBT exam except for the speaking section and particularly if your minimum score on the speaking section is 21 points. After working through the skill-building pronunciation and speaking exercises and after completing all the independent and integrated speaking practice tests, you will be able to increase your score by about 3 to 5 points over four week period.
3. 30-Day Online TOEFL Course 7-Step Study Guide with an Emphasis on Writing and Grammar This study is recommended for those students who have passed all sections of the exam except for writing. Your minimum writing score should be 21-22 points, and, after completing the independent and integrated writing lessons and practice tests in this course, you will be able to achieve between 24-28 points on the writing section.
4. 60-Day Online TOEFL Course 7-Step Study Guide with an Emphasis on Writing, Grammar, Pronunciation, and Speaking Combining the 30-Day Speaking and Writing plans, this study guide is designed to help you reach 24+ and 26+ on the writing and speaking sections of the exam. Before using this study guide, you should have already passed the reading and listening sections of the exam and have minimum scores of 21-22 points on the writing and speaking sections of the exam.
5. 60-Day Online TOEFL Course 7-Step Study Guide Focusing on Vocabulary, Pronunciation, Grammar, Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking This study guide is recommended if you seek to gain 10-20 points in your overall TOEFL score. You should have at least an overall score of 60 on the TOEFL exam before using this study guide.
6. 90-Day Online TOEFL Course 7-Step Study Guide Focusing on Vocabulary, Pronunciation, Grammar, Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking This is the least intensive of all the study guides in this course and is recommended if you have at least a TOEFL score of 50. Furthermore, this study guide is designed with a heavy emphasis on vocabulary. In addition, it gives you more time to go through the pronunciation, grammar, listening, reading, writing, and speaking lessons.
Online TOEFL Course