Go to my You Tube Playlist of TOEFL Study Guides to find a study guide that closely matches your situation.
You can begin your lessons today, tomorrow, or whenever the time is right for you. If you are not sure which study guide will work best for you, leave a comment on this page with the following information:
- What is your current TOEFL Score/English proficiency, including a breakdown of subtotals in reading, listening, writing, and speaking?
- Discuss your future academic goals, including how high of a TOEFL score you need. Be sure to include a breakdown of specific scores you need in the reading, listening, writing, and speaking sections.
- How much time are you willing to study daily to improve your academic English proficiency?
- How many weeks or months can you devote to preparing for the TOEFL iBT exam?
Based on the information you provide, I will recommend a study guide for my Online TOEFL Course to help you reach your TOEFL goals.
– Michael Buckhoff (firstname.lastname@example.org), founder, owner, and materials writer for the Online TOEFL Course “The 7-Step System to Pass the TOEFL iBT