TOEFL iBT Study Guides

TOEFLers,

I am putting together some specialized study guides to help you meet your target overall TOEFL score and subtotal scores in the reading, listening, speaking, and writing sections.

TOEFL Writing Boot Camp Course:

This course is designed for those TOEFLers who need to score 24 points+ on the writing section of the TOEFL exam.  They already have met their subtotal requirements in the reading, listening, and speaking sections of the TOEFL exam.

Download and open the PDF.

Go to Day 1 of course outline and click on “Join this course.”

TOEFL Speaking Boot Camp Course:

This course helps TOEFLers who need to score 26 points+ on the speaking section of the exam. They already have met their subtotal requirements in the reading, listening, and writing sections of the TOEFL exam.

Download and open the PDF.

Go to Day 1 of course outline and click on “Join this course.”

90-Day 7-Step System Course:

This course is for those who need 15 to 30 points of improvement in their overall TOEFL scores.

Download and open the PDF.

Go to Day 1 of course outline and click on “Join this course.”

“Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” — Jim Rohn

—————————————————————————————————————————————————–

In addition, go to my You Tube Playlist of TOEFL Study Guides to find study guides that I have recommended for students over the last few years.

You can begin your lessons today, tomorrow, or whenever the time is right for you. If you are not sure which study guide will work best for you, leave a comment on this page with the following information:

• What is your current TOEFL Score/English proficiency, including a breakdown of subtotals in reading, listening, writing, and speaking?
  • Discuss your future academic goals, including how high of a TOEFL score you need. Be sure to include a breakdown of specific scores you need in the reading, listening, writing, and speaking sections.
  • How much time are you willing to study daily to improve your academic English proficiency?
  • How many weeks or months can you devote to preparing for the TOEFL iBT exam?

Based on the information you provide, I will recommend a study guide for my Online TOEFL Course to help you reach your TOEFL goals.

The “7-Step System to Pass the TOEFL IBT” is pleased to partner with ScoreNexus by offering full-length TOEFL iBT and section-specific tests. Click on the link http://scorenexus.com?afmc=1f to to take one of these high quality full-length iBT TOEFL practice tests.  If you have not taken the TOEFL iBT exam and you want Michael Buckhoff to recommend you a study plan to help you reach your target TOEFL scores, you should take a full-length TOEFL iBT practice test, and then you should e-mail the results to Michael Buckhoff so he can accurately assess your situation.

– Michael Buckhoff (mbuckhoff@aol.com), founder, owner, and materials writer for the Online TOEFL Course “The 7-Step System to Pass the TOEFL iBT

1. Chris
    Feb 08, 2013 @ 19:33 pm

My toefl score was 66 (Speaking 18, Reading 17, Writing 17, Listening 14). My minimal goal is 22 in speaking and 21 in the other, it will better if I get 94.

What plan of study do you recommend me? I have about 2-3 hours per day for study.

Regards.

2. Rika
    Feb 05, 2013 @ 19:38 pm

I am going to take IBT TOEFL in 24 March. I need to get at least 95 in order to pass the requirement for the scholarship. I never take the IBT TOEFL before, but last year i took the paper based TOEFL and scored 549. I have difficulties in writing correctly and speaking fluently. I think, I need a course that can help me generating ideas on writing and speaking topics. Hope your courses can help.

Rika

Feb 06, 2013 @ 12:50 pm

Rika,

Here is the TOEFL Study Guide I told you about in the video:

http://onlinetoeflcourse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/90-Day-7-Step-Study-Guide.pdf [90-Day Online TOEFL Course 7-Step Study Guide Focusing on Vocabulary, Pronunciation, Grammar, Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking]

• Rika
        Feb 07, 2013 @ 16:26 pm

Thank you for your response, but the problem is I do not have that much time. Can I finished this 90-days course by doing 2 days lesson each day?? So I will finished it in 45 days.
        Approximately how much time needed for one day lesson as stated in your outline?

Rika

Feb 08, 2013 @ 09:11 am

Rika,

3. tseegii
    Feb 05, 2013 @ 01:21 am

Hi Micheal,
    My name is Tseegii. Thank you for your all posting. It helped me to make a decision to take this course. I’m planning to take TOEFL test on March 20th for the first time. I don’t know which course is better for me. My aim is to score 90 and up. I really need feedback for my writing and speaking. I hope this course would help me to get good score on the test.

tseegii

Feb 05, 2013 @ 11:25 am

Tseegii,

4. kishore
    Feb 04, 2013 @ 00:01 am

Hi michael,
    I am very happy to get your website and it deserves to all TOEFL ibt students. I took my TOEFL test on 26th Aug 2012 with 65 in total(R-18, L-13, S-20, W-14) and going to take test again on 02nd Mar 2013. I have done with many listening and writing topics from official site of TOEFL-ibt even I’am little scared to take the test how can I over come this, is i require more practise. I would like to know that this site could offer 1 month online classes to get out of my fear and good score above 90.
    yours sincerely,
    kishore

Feb 04, 2013 @ 14:53 pm

Kishore,

5. Jaksanpong
    Feb 03, 2013 @ 09:26 am

Dear Michael,
    My name is Jaksanapong from Thailand. My previous score is 69, Reading 17, listening 16, speaking 18,
    writing 18. I have tested TOEFL for 3 times that I got 51, 61, and end up with 69. I need higher scores in every parts.
    For reading part, Sometime when I read a passage, I spend too much time for repeating reading and can’t understand it in one-time reading.
    For listening, I think this part is my major problem. Sometime, I can’t focus on major point of materials that It makes me choose wrong answer.
    For speaking, I know a answer in my mind but It isn’t performed well when I speak out,. I also have problem with integrated parts that require listening skill.
    For writing, Integrated part requiring listening skill still doubt to me. My writing skill is also limited by using good grammar and sentence structure.

Well, My Goal is 90 and I have 1 month preparing for next test. I’m interested to begin your courses for improving my TOEFL scores. I would like to know which courses will work best for me.

Jaksanapong

Feb 03, 2013 @ 12:30 pm

JK,

================================================================================================
      Dear Michael,

Jaksanapong

6. Usman Mumtaz
    Jan 28, 2013 @ 17:26 pm

Hello Michael!
    My name is Usman Mumtaz. I finished my secondary(high) school from Pakistan,living in United States. I never took a TOEFL test before and I am planning to take it next month on 8th March. Csn you guide me what to do?
    I would appreciate if you respond.

Usman

7. NELLY
    Jan 26, 2013 @ 07:58 am

I am Nelly from Mexico. I have never done the TOEFL IBT TEST, but I think I have problems in writing, grammar and speaking. Do you have by chance any diagnostic TOEFL test?

I am planning to take the TOEFL TEST in March and i need to get 93. I am willing to study 3 hours per day

Nelly

8. Meghana
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 14:28 pm

Dear Michael,
    I am Meghana Gaharwar from India. Currently I am in Boston and planing to give my TOEFL exam as soon as possible. I am a foreign train dentist and preparing to get admission is US dental School. My target is to get 100 in TOEFL. My current TOEFL score is 88, R-24, L-21, S-21, W-22. I was watching some videos for TOEFL preparation and then came through your website and thought that this could help me. I will appreciate if you can help me to fulfill my goal and advice me regarding the on best fit course for me . I can devote around 10 hrs a day for the preparation as I am very serious about my target.
    Meghana

9. Michael Buckhoff
    Jan 22, 2013 @ 09:14 am

Hala,

Here is the link I told you about in the video:

In a message dated 1/22/2013 7:15:49 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, #$*((*&@hotmail.com writes:
    Hi, my name is Hala I want to join your online class , my English level is intermidiate but I can work hard and I hop you can help me to improve my English and I can pass the tofel.

10. Keerthi
    Jan 21, 2013 @ 11:56 am

I am planning to take online TOEFL course. My previous score is 88. Reading-21, listening-20, speaking-26,
    writing -21. Though I gave it another time to improve I ended up getting the same range of score.I want to improve in reading and listening as well as in writing too. I was able to understand what they speak during listening but some how I end up answering wrong to the questions. My aim is to score 100 and up. Hope this course would help me getting good score.

Keerthi