Go to my You Tube Playlist of TOEFL Study Guides to find a study guide that closely matches your situation.
You can begin your lessons today, tomorrow, or whenever the time is right for you. If you are not sure which study guide will work best for you, leave a comment on this page with the following information:
- What is your current TOEFL Score/English proficiency, including a breakdown of subtotals in reading, listening, writing, and speaking?
- Discuss your future academic goals, including how high of a TOEFL score you need. Be sure to include a breakdown of specific scores you need in the reading, listening, writing, and speaking sections.
- How much time are you willing to study daily to improve your academic English proficiency?
- How many weeks or months can you devote to preparing for the TOEFL iBT exam?
Based on the information you provide, I will recommend a study guide for my Online TOEFL Course to help you reach your TOEFL goals.
The “7-Step System to Pass the TOEFL IBT” is pleased to partner with ScoreNexus by offering full-length TOEFL iBT and section-specific tests. Click on the link http://scorenexus.com?afmc=1f to to take one of these high quality full-length iBT TOEFL practice tests. If you have not taken the TOEFL iBT exam and you want Michael Buckhoff to recommend you a study plan to help you reach your target TOEFL scores, you should take a full-length TOEFL iBT practice test, and then you should e-mail the results to Michael Buckhoff so he can accurately assess your situation.
– Michael Buckhoff (firstname.lastname@example.org), founder, owner, and materials writer for the Online TOEFL Course “The 7-Step System to Pass the TOEFL iBT