TOEFL iBT Full-Length Practice Tests

Spread the love

• Full-length practice tests build endurance.
  • Help students monitor their progress.
  • Identify areas of improvement for test-takers.
  • Are accurate and professionally graded.

The “7-Step System to Pass the TOEFL IBT” is pleased to partner with ScoreNexus by offering full-length TOEFL iBT and section-specific tests. Click on the link http://scorenexus.com?afmc=1f to to take one of these high quality full-length iBT TOEFL practice tests.  If you have not taken the TOEFL iBT exam and you want Michael Buckhoff to recommend a study plan to help you reach your target TOEFL scores, you should take a full-length TOEFL iBT practice test, and then you should e-mail the results to Michael Buckhoff so he can accurately assess your situation.

1. Raghav
    Mar 17, 2016 @ 07:16 am

HI,it will be my third Time i will be appearing for Toefl.First time i got 82,second time i got 80.I need 100 atleast to apply into universities.Please guide.

Mar 17, 2016 @ 08:42 am

R,

2. Mujib
    Dec 15, 2015 @ 20:49 pm

Hi Mr. Michael
    Actually I have been doing MBA in one of the Malaysian Universities. As I am doing my course it shows that I can communicate with other people, write my assignments and speaking in the class and other friends successfully, but I think I am not good in English as much as I want to be. I think I would not be able to pass the TOEFL successfully. Now I am going to take your advice, what do you think about my English skills and abilities? what do you suggest for me? and what I can do by myself to be success in TOEFL if I take it?
    respectfully I need your analyse about me, them suggestions and recommendations.
    Mujib

Dec 16, 2015 @ 17:32 pm

Mujib,

I need more information before I can recommend a study plan for you.

First of all, I need to understand what your current English level is. What is your most recent TOEFL score, including subtotals in the reading, listening, speaking, and writing sections?

Second of all, what is your target TOEFL score that you want, including subtotals in the reading, listening, speaking, and writing sections?

Happy Holidays!

• Mujib
        Dec 16, 2015 @ 18:42 pm

I have done the test online I think I am in a worst level about 18 in reading, 19 in listening, 17 speaking and 16 on writing the total is almost around 70. but as I am studying MBA I have to be armed with high English knowledge to be communicating with others, I have targeted to get at least 80 to 85 scores for the first time.
        Mujib

Dec 17, 2015 @ 18:23 pm

Mujib,

You are not at the worst level with your academic English language abilities. I know students whose TOEFL scores are less than 50/120.

To help you improve from 70 to 85, I am recommending my 90-Day TOEFL Study Guide, which is designed to give you vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, reading, writing, and speaking practice for an extended period of time. If you use my Online TOEFL Course regularly, you will build your academic English language proficiency.

In addition to using my Online TOEFL Course for1-3 hours a day for the next three months, I will recommend that you engage in a regular routine of reading and listening to authentic English by finding materials relating to science, history, documentaries, and news. Spend between 45 to 90 minutes practicing your reading and listening, and then focus on writing down the main and most important supporting points of these passages.

Your note-taking will be neither complete nor accurate in the beginning, but, as you keep at it, your will improve your ability to take notes. And trust me, Mujib, for note-taking is one of the most important tactics during the TOEFL exam, so you want to make sure you regularly practice this now. As you practice, you should write three 250 word summaries weekly. Your summaries are based on the notes that you are taking on the reading and listening passages that you are practicing. Similarly, using your notes, you should also practice speaking about the passages by giving 3-5 60-second oral summaries. I recommend that you record your oral summaries so that you can listen to them afterward by paying close attention to your delivery, language use, and topic development.

In addition, you will also be completing independent and integrated writing and speaking tasks in my Online TOEFL Course, and I will give you audio and written comments to help you improve. Unlike most Online TOEFL Courses, you can complete speaking and writing practice tests daily, and I will give you feedback in about 24 hours after you complete a practice test. Where else can you get that type of feedback for my low monthly subscription fee?

To conclude, here is a link to my 90-Day TOEFL Study Guide: http://toeflonlinecourse.michaelbuckhoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/90-Day-7-Step-Study-Guide.pdf

You can join my course whenever you are ready to study.

Happy Holidays!

3. Marah
    Nov 26, 2015 @ 07:22 am

hey Michael,

I am looking forward to taking the TOEFL in January, I’m of a good level in English and I scored 7 on IELTS but I was wondering if you and free sources I could use to take full internet practice tests ??

4. Dan
    Oct 04, 2015 @ 22:27 pm

Hi there, Michael!

I have got 86 points on IBT TOEFLT Test (first try). It follows as 22-R/20-L/22-S/22-W = 86 points total. The next time I got 81 points. 14-R/23-L/23-S/21-W. So, as you can see, there was a regress in certain sections. My aim is around 88-92 points as a minimum for the enrollment. What would you suggest to focus on and what possibly went wrong at the second try?

Many thanks!

D.

5. PENELOPE RAMIREZ PAULINO
    Aug 29, 2015 @ 03:12 am

Hi Michel,

My name is Penélope and I want to take your online TOEFL course. However, before do that I need to hear your comments on my situation.

I’m desiring to be accepted in some universities to study a graduate programme. Those universities require me a 97 o above score on TOEFL IBT, but I must say that I have never taken the TOEFL test before and hence I don’t know what my current score is. For this reason, I would like to purchase this TOEFL iBT Full-Length Practice Test, but I advance you that where I have more difficulties and sometimes may get plateaued is on the writing and speaking sections.

I think that the structure of your lessons may help me properly to boost my current English level to that target I mentioned before as you focus on all the essential sections to perform well on toef ibt.

Getting to the point: I can dedicate a total of 395 hours to your online course (90hours in September with 3 daily hours + 305 hours during October and November with 5 daily hours). In addition, I must say that I am preparing simultaneously for the GRE test (304 hours from Sep. to Nov.), which I think strongly will reinforce my English level on writing, vocabulary and reading.

So, here are my questions: How can I get your discount to take the TOEFL iBT Full-Length Practice Test? Do you think I have enough time to be well prepared for the TOEFL test and perform at least 97?

Kind regards,

Penelope

Aug 29, 2015 @ 13:08 pm

Penelope,

Completing a full-length TOEFL iBT practice test will help me understand more about your academic English strengths and weaknesses. Also, completing a practice test will help you learn more about the structure and format of the TOEFL exam. Finally, taking a full-length TOEFL iBT practice test will help you to build the strength and mental stamina you will need when you complete a difficult five hour English test.

To complete the full-length iBT practice test, you will need to go to ScoreNexus at http://scorenexus.com/

The 10% discount coupon code is MBuc2f42v5 .

Good luck!

6. Izma
    Jun 12, 2015 @ 18:31 pm

I gave my TOEFL exam and I have week score in reading and listening and total score is 74 I need 95 for my application. Please guide me what course is good for me

7. Nasrat
    Apr 27, 2015 @ 13:40 pm

Hi Meichel,
    Hope you are fine and doing well. I have tried toefl ibt free practice test but my score were 8 in reading, 12 in listening, 13 in Speaking and 12 in Writing. Would you please let me know what to do in order to get atleast 80 score in real toelf test since the school requires 80+ score.

8. giovane
    Apr 27, 2015 @ 04:28 am

Hello, I’d like to know if this value is monthly or just one payment? Thanks.

Apr 30, 2015 @ 10:12 am

Giovane,

9. Nadeska
    Apr 16, 2015 @ 20:24 pm

Hi Michael;

I want to take the toefl next month. I need to improve from 78 to at least 85-92. which of your course options do you recommend me? I got 18 in reading, listening 18, speaking 20, and 22 in writing. I would like to start as soon as possible!

10. Sebastian
    Apr 06, 2015 @ 10:34 am

Hi Michael!

I will take my TOEFL this coming Friday and I need to score 93. I think my weak point is listening. Can you provide me some directions?

Thank you!

Apr 07, 2015 @ 10:34 am

S,

• Sebastian
        Apr 07, 2015 @ 11:42 am

Thanks Michael! Actually, my last TOEFL test says my weak points are reading and listening. However, I have practiced my reading a lot. Thanks again for your suggestions.

Apr 10, 2015 @ 11:16 am