Spread the love

Learn about our free one week trial: Read more.

.Michael Buckhoff (mbuckhoff@aol.com), materials writer, founder, owner, and teacher for this TOEFL Course.

Over 700 vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, reading, speaking, and writing video, pdf, and web-based skill-building lessons.

1000’s of practice questions

Recommended study plans based on previous TOEFL scores and current target scores

Unlimited monthly access

E-mail assistance provided by TOEFL iBT language specialists

Pronunciation/accent reduction training with feedback provided by a language specialist

Opportunity to complete independent and integrated speaking and writing practice tests daily followed by audio and written feedback from iBT TOEFL speaking and writing specialists

You can cancel your subscription at any time for any reason.

You are seconds away from joining the most effective and comprehensive TOEFL Online Course on the Internet. Join today so you can begin the lessons in this course.

1. Get unlimited, daily access to 700 lessons and practice tests and more than 375 hours of instruction.  View current lessons in this course: Click Here
  2. Pronunciation, speaking, and writing practice tests scored by TOEFL iBT specialist with more than 20 years of experience  US $45.00
  3.  Complete up to 30 speaking and 30 writing practice tests monthly with audio and written feedback (NoteFull, TestDen, ETS’s Online TOEFL Prep Course, Magoosh TOEFL, i-Courses, and most other Online TOEFL Courses do not offer this option!)

“Recently I took TOEFL and received the score of 118 (Reading: 30 Listening: 30 Speaking: 29 Writing: 29). I am not sure if you can remember me, but I deeply appreciate your commitment and devotion to improving students’ TOEFL scores, which greatly helped me improve mine as well. ”  Read More…

View other non-subscription payment options: Click Here

1. nannie
    Sep 24, 2012 @ 07:51 am

Dear Michael

I’ve just join your class. Waiting for the user activate.

Thankyou

Sep 24, 2012 @ 12:35 pm

Nannie,

I’ve just enrolled you into my Online TOEFL Course. Check your e-mail for your username and your password so that you can begin your quest to score high on the TOEFL iBT exam.

2. Armine
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 12:39 pm

Hi Michael, I paid for the course today, and was wondering how long does it take usually to receive the password and the login? I have an exam booked on the 19th of October, so don’t wanna waste time. I took TOEFL 3-4 months ago, I got 96, and I need to achieve 100 and up. My goal is to improve my Reading mostly.
    Hope to hear from you soon,
    Armine

Sep 20, 2012 @ 12:55 pm

Armine,

I just enrolled you in my Online TOEFL Course. Check your e-mail for confirmation.

Thanks!

3. Bisi
    Sep 19, 2012 @ 21:30 pm

Hello Michael,

I paid through paypal.How do I get started.I need help with my reading and listening.I need to make at least 24 in that.

Sep 20, 2012 @ 12:55 pm

Bisi,

Thanks!

4. Ani
    Sep 13, 2012 @ 10:02 am

Hi Michael!
    I’m from Armenia.I’ve just send a payment.What will I do now?

Sep 13, 2012 @ 20:19 pm

Ani,

Welcome to my Online TOEFL Course “The 7-Step System to Pass the TOEFL iBT.” I saw that you signed up, and I created your username and password so that you can begin my Online TOEFL lessons.

Hopefully, you received my e-mail. Please let me know if you are unable to access my Online TOEFL Course.

5. vardhan
    Sep 11, 2012 @ 11:15 am

sir,

i have my exam(IBT) on 23rd sep, and i am planning to have more practice on every section in the toefl how much as possible. my question is, Will this package provides me good practice on all sections? that too i am feeling very much difficult on speaking and writing. plz help me sir.

sincerely,
    vardhan

Sep 11, 2012 @ 19:17 pm

Vardhan,

6. alosh
    Sep 10, 2012 @ 17:39 pm

i get very bad score in TO (68) and my next exam at the beginning of the next month please help me im so lost

Sep 10, 2012 @ 19:23 pm

Online TOEFL Course

Alosh,

Tell me more about your situation so I can help you get “unlost”. For example, what are your TOEFL goals? Which areas of the TOEFL do you want the most improvement in: reading, listening, speaking, or writing?

What are some language difficulties that you face right now? The more information you give me, the more I can help you.

Thank you for taking the time to answer some of these questions,

Online TOEFL Course

• alosh
        Sep 10, 2012 @ 23:32 pm

thank you Mike for the fast reply, i’ll answer your questions but first, i tried to subscribe and did the payment through pay pal using my husband papal account, there was an error on your website, so we tried again, and still there was an error, but when we checked the pay pal acct. there is a double charge, can we fix it please

Sep 11, 2012 @ 09:05 am

Online TOEFL Course

Alosh,

I will refund one of your payments and cancel one of your subscriptions.

Welcome to my Online TOEFL Course called “The 7-Step System to Pass the TOEFL iBT”

Online TOEFL Course

• alosh
            Sep 11, 2012 @ 09:14 am

i still need the user name and pass word please

Sep 11, 2012 @ 09:19 am

Alosh,

I sent your username and password to your e-mail already, but it was an e-mail beginning with mustafa…

Sep 11, 2012 @ 09:23 am

Alosh,

I went to my Pay Pal account and refunded one of your payments and cancelled one of your subscriptions.

Thank you again for joining my Online TOEFL Course!

• alosh
            Sep 11, 2012 @ 10:02 am

hi, my score was 18 18 16 15 and i need over 90 , so please help me

Sep 11, 2012 @ 17:50 pm

Alosh,

• alosh
            Sep 11, 2012 @ 10:03 am

thanks

• alosh
          Sep 26, 2012 @ 18:02 pm

hell0 michal i submit my first writing test to you yesterday and i didnt get any comment or evaluation please see it my exam next week

Sep 27, 2012 @ 10:48 am

Online TOEFL Course

Alosh,

My TOEFL iBT specialist should get to your writing practice test soon. Let me know later on today if it does not get graded.

I am administering a TOEFL exam to 142 students at California State University, San Bernardino this morning, and I will check my e-mail later on to see if your writing practice test got scored.

Online TOEFL Course

7. hafed almutawakel
    Sep 01, 2012 @ 07:10 am

I hope you record your 1700 words course in audio links

8. Jaddy
    Aug 28, 2012 @ 23:48 pm

I took tefl test two times in the last two months.
    First time, I made a mistake without carefully read a direction that it had three listening parts(they do for a research). I took a break after listening part two and I got score as 71.
    Second time, I feel like I do it quite well more than the first time but my score still struck at 73. *sihn*

I’m so disappoint to myself because this english score is mean everything to me; education, opportunity, life, family, love and money.
    I need 80, and I need someone to guide me.
    Thank you that you create this program, I hope to get a better score in the next month (my university deadline is 1 October). I can’t fail anymore.

Please don’t forget to send username and password to me as soon as you can.

Sincerely,
    Jaddy

Aug 29, 2012 @ 09:34 am

Jaddy,

• Jaddy
        Aug 29, 2012 @ 12:44 pm

Thanks, teacher Michael ^_^

I very appreciate your reply.
        I will try my best and challenge myself, in 90 days!

Jaddy, your student.

• Azi
          Aug 30, 2012 @ 13:01 pm

Hi Jaddy

I read your letter by chance. My situation is like you.
          If you want,I would like to do you in some practice tests.
          Lets me know

Azi

9. Ganaa
    Aug 28, 2012 @ 02:56 am

Hello Michael,

I am planning to take TOEFL IBT in few months. I have been practicing English everyday and looking for the teacher who can help me with my studying. Recently, i have just found out your online course and watched some demos. At the result, i have decided to join your English online course and tried to subscribe. Apparently, i had PayPal an account. But, i do not remember that i had created the account before. And, i have attempt to create new account. It does not work either.

Anyways, is there any method to pay the bill? So, i would commence the course as soon as i transfer the bill.
    I hope you will respond me soon.

Best wishes,
    Ganaa.

Aug 28, 2012 @ 13:15 pm

Ganaa,

10. haldun
    Aug 27, 2012 @ 14:48 pm

hi Michael
    This is Haldun, I had took the toefl test last week and scored
    Reading Listening Speaking Writing Total
    24 14 14 17 69
    but I need 90+ for a graduate school.im very sad.how you can help me i need this mark next month.

Aug 28, 2012 @ 13:10 pm