Spread the love

Learn about our free one week trial: Read more.

.Michael Buckhoff (mbuckhoff@aol.com), materials writer, founder, owner, and teacher for this TOEFL Course.

Over 700 vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, reading, speaking, and writing video, pdf, and web-based skill-building lessons.

1000’s of practice questions

Recommended study plans based on previous TOEFL scores and current target scores

Unlimited monthly access

E-mail assistance provided by TOEFL iBT language specialists

Pronunciation/accent reduction training with feedback provided by a language specialist

Opportunity to complete independent and integrated speaking and writing practice tests daily followed by audio and written feedback from iBT TOEFL speaking and writing specialists

You can cancel your subscription at any time for any reason.

You are seconds away from joining the most effective and comprehensive TOEFL Online Course on the Internet. Join today so you can begin the lessons in this course.

1. Get unlimited, daily access to 700 lessons and practice tests and more than 375 hours of instruction.  View current lessons in this course: Click Here
  2. Pronunciation, speaking, and writing practice tests scored by TOEFL iBT specialist with more than 20 years of experience  US $45.00
  3.  Complete up to 30 speaking and 30 writing practice tests monthly with audio and written feedback (NoteFull, TestDen, ETS’s Online TOEFL Prep Course, Magoosh TOEFL, i-Courses, and most other Online TOEFL Courses do not offer this option!)

“Recently I took TOEFL and received the score of 118 (Reading: 30 Listening: 30 Speaking: 29 Writing: 29). I am not sure if you can remember me, but I deeply appreciate your commitment and devotion to improving students’ TOEFL scores, which greatly helped me improve mine as well. ”  Read More…

View other non-subscription payment options: Click Here

1. Atilla
    Mar 20, 2017 @ 02:52 am

Hello,

Down below are my scores from each sections.

reading 23
    listening 25
    speaking 22
    writing 21

So i scored 91 overall. What can you advice me to get over 100? How many days should i study and what kind of specific trainings i should do?

Mar 20, 2017 @ 13:39 pm

Improving your score from 91 to 100 is possible to achieve in 1-2 months if you focus on the speaking and writing sections, the two lowest subtotal scores from your most recent TOEFL exam results. If you decide to join my course, consider using my lessons in the following ways to maximize your chances of reaching your 100+ target TOEFL score.

First of all, complete the pronunciation pre-test so I can diagnose your specific problems with vowel and consonant sounds of English. Then, once you have mastered these lessons, complete the second pronunciation pre-test–this one focusing on grammatical word endings, word stress, sentence rhythm, intonation, and thought groups and blending. Similarly, study the recommended lessons so that you can speak more clearly.

Second of all, start completing independent and integrated speaking practice tests so I can become more familiar with your delivery, language-use, and topic development problems that are bringing down your score. Based on your weaknesses, I will recommend specific lessons to help you improve. Your goal is to send me 3-5 speaking practice tests weekly, and I will give you quality TOEFL speaking feedback afterward. Once time per week, take up to 60 minutes to write out your speaking practice test so that you can focus on the vocabulary, grammar, organization, and development of your ideas. Then practice your response several times and finally post your response for me to listen and comment on.

Third of all, to help you with both speaking and writing areas, go through the listening and reading lessons in my Online TOEFL Course and 1) Take notes on the main and most important support points. 2) Use your notes to answer the comprehension test questions. 3) Give 3-5 60-second oral summaries weekly. 4) Write 3-5 250 written summaries. The speaking and writing that you practice here does not needed to be graded by me or anyone else. The purpose of this practice is to help you improve your language use and grammar and to help make you more comfortable speaking and writing about someone else’s ideas.

Lastly, you should start studying the independent and integrated writing lessons and then start completing writing practice tests that my teaching assistant will grade and comment on. If you want me to correct the errors in ONE of your independent or integrated writing practice tests, you will need to pay and additional $50. Having me error correct ONE of your independent or integrated writing practice tests can be important for you since I will tell you in a 30-60 minute video what problems are bringing your score down and what changes you need to make in your writing so that you can score higher. If you can not afford to make the additional payment, you are not obligated to pay for that service. Focus on completing 3-5 writing practice tests each week and try different types of writing techniques to see what gives you better results. I had a student last year who, in the a six week period, completed 35 writing practice tests at my Online TOEFL Course, and he improved his writing score from 21 to 29 points. Of course, every case is different, so I am not predicting the exact same results for you.

In conclusion, following these pronunciation, speaking, and writing suggestions will help you to improve. Other students have already followed this path and have gotten very good results. Therefore, take the first step and join my course so that you can send me your pronunciation pre-test.

2. Chahat
    Feb 26, 2017 @ 21:16 pm

I have scored 85 on a toefl ibt and need to get 100. Can you tell me if it is possible to get there in a month? Below are my scores for each section.
    S:26
    R: 20
    W: 21
    L: 18

Feb 27, 2017 @ 11:27 am

Chahat,

No, it is not possible for you to make these kinds of improvements in 30 days.

3. Jany
    Feb 17, 2017 @ 04:09 am

Hello Mickael!
    I see that some students that have paid for your course are asking for you to enroll them. Since, I’d love to take the course, I’d need to know if the enrollment is not automatic, since I need to start practicing from minute 0 after I pay. The other concern that I have, is that I see that the YT link t your video is no actually working or you are offline so, my question is: how often/when can I watch your YT if You have any.

P.S. Please, colud you answer me ASAP? since, this is the only online course that I think could help me out with this “the most dificult step for me to get something in my life” Test

🙂

Jany

Feb 17, 2017 @ 10:51 am

Jany,

• Jany
        Feb 19, 2017 @ 07:03 am

Hi Michael, I’m already in (the name on the card is Rolando Enriquez). I can’t wait to work with you. I hope your system will help me out to get my S: 26!!!! :). I’d love to pass this test at the second try. 🙂

Jany

Feb 19, 2017 @ 07:17 am

Jany,

I just sent you your username and password information to your e-mail address. However, the email address that you are using is different from the one you are using here. Therefore, check the e-mail address in the name of Rolando in order to get the password and username information.

Feb 19, 2017 @ 07:19 am

Jany,

Spend more time focusing on the pronunciation and speaking sections of my course since you need to improve your speaking from 20 to 26+.

4. sukhvir
    Feb 04, 2017 @ 13:55 pm

I’ve paid the course fee but I haven’t gotten the ID. Could send it to me, please?

I gave test 2 times and got 70-72 but I need the score between 80-100 and 26 in the speaking.

• Jany
      Feb 18, 2017 @ 22:15 pm

Hi Michael, Thank you so much for your quick response. I’m definitely going to take this course within the next 7 days. I have taken the TOFEL once, my grades are R: 23, L: 24, S: 20 :<( W: 23 I need at least 26 at S and 24 at W. I hope I'll be ready to take the TOEF Again after 2 months of working with you. Thank you and have a great weekend 🙂

5. zayad
    Feb 03, 2017 @ 15:00 pm

Hi,

I took the TOEFL and my grades is as follows

Reading 27
    Listening 28
    Speaking 23
    Writing 18

the thing is that I need 24 in writing and 26 in speaking for my degree equivalency, do you have a specific course helping me to get those scores?

6. priyanka
    Jan 27, 2017 @ 15:38 pm

Hi michael,
    I have paid for the course, but I haven’t received any ID yet. Could you help me how to use your course?

Jan 28, 2017 @ 07:10 am

Priyanka,

I just enrolled you in my Online TOEFL Course a few minutes ago. Check your e-mail for your enrollment information.

Thank you for joining my Online TOEFL Course!

• Tatiane
      Feb 02, 2017 @ 13:31 pm

Hello Mr. Michael,

I’ve paid the course fee but I haven’t gotten the ID . Could send it to me please?

Ps- I sent you an email this morning.

Tatiane

Feb 03, 2017 @ 18:24 pm

Tatiane,

My teaching assistant enrolled you in my course yesterday.

7. Said
    Dec 22, 2016 @ 23:10 pm

I get the vocabulary file. Thanks a lot !

Dec 23, 2016 @ 10:22 am

Said,

Great. I am glad that you have the list.

Merry Christmas!

8. Said Deniz
    Dec 22, 2016 @ 05:05 am

Hello mr. Buckhoff,
    I’m Said from Turkey and I want to have a graduate degree from the best universities in my country to achieve this goal ı have to get 80 points from the Toefl. The good thing about that I have really long time to prepare ( about 8-9 months). I would like to start learning some vocabulary and increase my skill little by little. Can you please send me 1700 toefl words which I saw that you sent that file for free in comment.
    Thanks a lot.

9. Yuki
    Dec 15, 2016 @ 00:27 am

I’ve made the payment but have not gotten ID. Could you please send me ID?

Dec 15, 2016 @ 07:47 am

Yuki,

Yesterday, I sent you your enrollment information to your e-mail. Check your spam folder.

Right now, I will resend that information.

Happy Holidays!

10. cupper
    Dec 11, 2016 @ 09:17 am

how can i get free toefl vocabulary file

Dec 11, 2016 @ 10:55 am

Cupper,

Send me a quick e-mail at mbuckhoff@aol.com, and I send you the 1,700 TOEFL Vocabulary words to you that way.

Happy Holidays!