Michael Buckhoff (mbuckhoff@aol.com), materials writer, founder, owner, and teacher for this TOEFL Course.

You are seconds away from joining the most effective and comprehensive TOEFL Online Course on the Internet. Join today so you can begin the lessons in this course.

1. Get unlimited, daily access to 700 lessons and practice tests and more than 375 hours of instruction.  View current lessons in this course: Click Here
  2. Pronunciation, speaking, and writing practice tests scored by TOEFL iBT specialist with more than 20 years of experience  US $45.00
  3.  Complete up to 30 speaking and 30 writing practice tests monthly with audio and written feedback (NoteFull, TestDen, ETS’s Online TOEFL Prep Course, Magoosh TOEFL, i-Courses, and most other Online TOEFL Courses do not offer this option!)

“Recently I took TOEFL and received the score of 118 (Reading: 30 Listening: 30 Speaking: 29 Writing: 29). I am not sure if you can remember me, but I deeply appreciate your commitment and devotion to improving students’ TOEFL scores, which greatly helped me improve mine as well. ”  Read More…

US $45.00

Join this Online TOEFL Course today. You can get your dream TOEFL score sooner than you think.

Michael’s 235 online students are recording their pronunciation, speaking, and writing practice tests online right now. Hear what their TOEFL iBT speaking specialist is telling them: Click Here

1. Raman
    Nov 29, 2016 @ 23:09 pm

Mr. burkhoff, I’ve made the payment and got customer id.What next should I do?

Nov 30, 2016 @ 11:11 am

Raman,

Someone joined my course, and I e-mailed the username and password, but that was to a different e-mail address and name. Did someone else join my course for you?

• R
        Nov 30, 2016 @ 19:35 pm

It’s ok now. I got the username and password.

Dec 01, 2016 @ 09:23 am

R,

Ok. Good!

Happy Holidays!

2. Millan
    Nov 03, 2016 @ 07:43 am

I paid three days ago and I still do not receive my username and password for the course.
    What has happened?

Nov 04, 2016 @ 09:38 am

Millan,

I enrolled you in my Online TOEFL Course on Nov 1, 2016. Check your e-mail for that information.

3. sreerekha jayaraj
    Oct 07, 2016 @ 16:18 pm

i have made payment already yesterday. what next?

Oct 08, 2016 @ 10:40 am

SJ,

Check your e-mail. I sent you your username and password yesterday. Let me know if you cannot log in, and I will re-send that information to you.

• Yifei Pei
        Oct 13, 2016 @ 21:54 pm

I also do not know next step. Please send me the account information soon. Thank you.

Oct 14, 2016 @ 11:29 am

Check your e-mail for your username and password. I e-mailed that information to you a few hours ago.

4. Sree rekha
    Oct 02, 2016 @ 11:15 am

i want to improve my toefl speaking score from 20 to 26. please send link to pay

Oct 03, 2016 @ 08:22 am

I just sent you a link for you to pay $45 so that you can start posting speaking practice tests for me to comment on and grade.

5. Nafia
    Sep 26, 2016 @ 06:21 am

Hello sir,
    I am Nafia Ahmed from Bangladesh. I want to sit for TOEFL exam approximately 30 days later. Previously i appeared for ielts where i got 5.5. Since then i didn’t study for any English exam. But, i watch English videos everyday to learn programing, also read English books and news too. When i read news from yahoo or any book, i understand them fairly well but when i try to solve TOEFL passage i find it hard. The university require 79 overall , no specific requirement for any particular area. I have 30 days on my hand. I am reading everyday and trying to improve my vocabulary skill. Could you tell me is it possible to get 79 in 30 days on TOEFL exam ?

Sep 27, 2016 @ 13:32 pm

Nafia,

6. Goy
    Sep 08, 2016 @ 13:32 pm

I have taken Toefl test 1 years ago. I think my score is not good about 20 in reading, 17 in listening, 19 in Writing and 18 in speaking. Overall is 74.
    I also took Ielts test last 6 months ago. The overall score is 6 with 6 in reading, 6 in speaking, 6 in writing and 5.5 in listening.
    Now i’m studying master degree in country that do not use english as the first language so my english skill is not better as should be. I’m not confident to use english in speaking and written.

I would like to get Toefl score to 90-100 in order to apply scholarship in USA next year.

Therefore i’m interested to take your online course and i would like to have your suggestion for my strategy in order to achieve my goal.

Could you please suggest me and give me more information about your course and the course fee that i have to pay for registration?

Goy

Sep 09, 2016 @ 12:15 pm

Goy,

7. heba
    Aug 18, 2016 @ 20:35 pm

HEY,
    I just joined the website 2 days ago. I need to know how to practice on speaking questions. I need your help

Aug 19, 2016 @ 10:46 am

Heba,

Watch this video to see how to practice the speaking section at my Online TOEFL Course “The 7-Step System to Pass the TOEFL iBT”:

8. Sravya B
    Jun 22, 2016 @ 18:46 pm

Dear Miachael,

I have just registered in your course, would you please send me the username and password to login.

Jun 23, 2016 @ 09:00 am

SB,

Here are my comments:

9. Monika
    Jun 21, 2016 @ 06:12 am

Hi Professor Michael,
    I am Monika, healthcare professional, i took TOEFL exam 4 times and my scores were
    On May 2015: R-21; L-19 ;S-24 ; W-21 Total: 85
    On Nov 2015: R-21; L-18; S-26; W-20 Total: 85
    On Dec 2015: R-20; L-22; S-24; W-23 Total:89
    On 3 June 2016: R-16; L-22; S-23; W-20 Total:81

I require a total of 89 and 26 in speaking. I am struggling to break the threshold. Each time the scores keep on varying in different sections. My scores deteriorated when i took 6 months gap to prepare in the most recent test. Professor could you please help me in getting my required score. What do you suggest how much time should i take to prepare.

Jun 21, 2016 @ 08:32 am

Monika,

I can completely understand your frustration. Here are my video comments to you:

10. Oscar Arroyo
    Jun 16, 2016 @ 13:23 pm

Hi Michael, I am Oscar from Mexico.

Well, in a couple of months I will make the TOEFL IBT test, to be exactly, will be on August. And I been through a lot videos on You tube, and watched one of your videos, and I so interested to take your course, but I have a doubt, I want through you website, and the cost is 45 dollars, the question is, Is that the cost for all the course monthly, or is for each practice.