Spread the love

Learn about our free one week trial: Read more.

.Michael Buckhoff (mbuckhoff@aol.com), materials writer, founder, owner, and teacher for this TOEFL Course.

Over 700 vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, reading, speaking, and writing video, pdf, and web-based skill-building lessons.

1000’s of practice questions

Recommended study plans based on previous TOEFL scores and current target scores

Unlimited monthly access

E-mail assistance provided by TOEFL iBT language specialists

Pronunciation/accent reduction training with feedback provided by a language specialist

Opportunity to complete independent and integrated speaking and writing practice tests daily followed by audio and written feedback from iBT TOEFL speaking and writing specialists

You can cancel your subscription at any time for any reason.

You are seconds away from joining the most effective and comprehensive TOEFL Online Course on the Internet. Join today so you can begin the lessons in this course.

1. Get unlimited, daily access to 700 lessons and practice tests and more than 375 hours of instruction.  View current lessons in this course: Click Here
  2. Pronunciation, speaking, and writing practice tests scored by TOEFL iBT specialist with more than 20 years of experience  US $45.00
  3.  Complete up to 30 speaking and 30 writing practice tests monthly with audio and written feedback (NoteFull, TestDen, ETS’s Online TOEFL Prep Course, Magoosh TOEFL, i-Courses, and most other Online TOEFL Courses do not offer this option!)

“Recently I took TOEFL and received the score of 118 (Reading: 30 Listening: 30 Speaking: 29 Writing: 29). I am not sure if you can remember me, but I deeply appreciate your commitment and devotion to improving students’ TOEFL scores, which greatly helped me improve mine as well. ”  Read More…

View other non-subscription payment options: Click Here

1. Shembesh, Monir
    May 13, 2016 @ 15:15 pm

Dear Michael buckhoff,

How are you doing Sir?, It has been a while since last time when I was a student at your online course which was such a rich and beneficial experience for me in all the aspects.So I had my Toefl iBT results and unfortunately I got 23 in speaking again! ( 3rd time in a row). Total score is 99 Reading 25, Writing 25, Listening 26, despite working hard on your course for a couple of months. I am a little disappoint right now for not getting my desired score in speaking which as you know is 24. Therefore, I am planning to take your course for another two months starting late next week, and I hope that you work with me to assist me and help me to get out of my present score! Thank you and waiting to hearing from you. M.S

May 15, 2016 @ 06:57 am

• Shembesh, Monir
        May 15, 2016 @ 09:31 am

Dear Michael,

I’ve sent to your email my Speaking score report as you requested. Regards. M.S

May 15, 2016 @ 18:31 pm

Ok. I will take a look at the score report in the morning.

• Shembesh, Monir
            May 19, 2016 @ 15:51 pm

Dear Miachael,

I just have registered in you course, appreciate that you send me the username and password to login, thanks. Shembesh, Monir.

May 20, 2016 @ 12:49 pm

MS,

I just sent you your username and password to my Online TOEFL Course.

2. Nag
    May 10, 2016 @ 07:34 am

Mike,
    I studied my schooling in non-english language and college in English and I am working in IT filed from last 13 years and staying in USA from last 10 years, now I am trying to move up in my career, so that I applied for MBA and got from TOP schools in USA. But I feel, still my English is not good, I see some grammar mistakes while talking and writing. I would like to improve before my MBA call by next year. Could you please help me to plan and improve English? can your TOEFL course help me? if yes, what are sections I need start and end. If possible, please give me a plan. Thanks in advance.

May 10, 2016 @ 08:11 am

Nag,

3. guy vitetta
    Apr 20, 2016 @ 07:05 am

Is there a charge for this course? I can not find any payment information, or can I not afford it since I need to ask the price?

Apr 20, 2016 @ 11:19 am

GV,

4. Raquel Boriero Carvalho
    Apr 04, 2016 @ 18:29 pm

Dear Michael Buckhoff,
    I’ve done a TOEFL test last month, but I got 73 scores (Reading-20 Listening-17 Speaking-19 Writing-17) and what I need is 80 (at least 20 in each section).
    Before I subscribed in your course, I would like to know how much time I need to improve my scores. I’m thinking in take another test in June.
    Thanks!
    Kind regards,
    Raquel Boriero Carvalho

• Raquel Boriero Carvalho
      Apr 05, 2016 @ 10:46 am

Hi Michael Buckhoff,
      I’ve paid your course. I’m waiting your opinion about a plan for my studies.
      Thanks!

Apr 05, 2016 @ 11:30 am

Raquel,

I just sent your username and password to your e-mail account. Let me know if you have any problems accessing my Online TOEFL Course.

Apr 05, 2016 @ 11:29 am

Raquel,

• Raquel Boriero Carvalho
        Apr 05, 2016 @ 12:18 pm

Thanks Michael!!

5. Jason
    Mar 27, 2016 @ 19:09 pm

I really need to improve my Toefl score. I got 50 (13, 11, 13, 13) in my previous Toefl exam which is very low. I need to take it again for my academic purpose and have to score at least 80 to meet my college’s requirement. I have about 3 months to practice. I am very interested about your course and really need some helps. Could you give me some advice or any plans to improve my score?

Thank you.

Mar 27, 2016 @ 21:55 pm

Jason,

I just put together an article that focuses on your specific situation. Click here: http://wp.me/P5AU46-KS

Good luck!

6. khatere
    Mar 17, 2016 @ 09:55 am

Hi,
    I am going to take my Toefl exam in next one month. And i want to focus on speaking and writing skills every day for correcting my mistakes. I would be pleased if you informed whether this package could be good for me or not.

Mar 17, 2016 @ 12:30 pm

KM,

7. Raghav
    Mar 01, 2016 @ 12:45 pm

Hi,I want to if there is any 3 or 6 months packages.do you give scores and reviews on speaking and writing?

Mar 01, 2016 @ 13:21 pm

Raghav,

8. Poornima
    Feb 22, 2016 @ 13:34 pm

I want to improve my TOEFL score. When I have attempted for TOEFL 1st time, I have received 77 score which is very low score.
    R: 15
    L: 20
    S: 20
    W: 22
    I am targeting 100+ score in my next attempt.
    Could you please suggest me how many days are required to study for TOEFL to get 100+ score and what is the cost of your online course?

Feb 23, 2016 @ 08:03 am

P,

9. Soongjae
    Feb 17, 2016 @ 21:49 pm

I learned after browsing a bit more that those two services are included in the only subscription you offer. Just letting you know that my question for that has been taken care of.

I also wanted to tell you (just to be sure) that I’ve subscribed to your course. I’m looking forward to receiving your email with a new username and password and getting started on your awesome course!

Best,
    Soongjae

10. Soongjae
    Feb 15, 2016 @ 23:27 pm

I’m thrilled to have stumbled upon your Youtube channel, which then led me to your website. I’m blown away by the sheer amount of devotion and dedication you’ve put into setting up this TOEFL prep website and your Youtube channel. Cheers!

I’m interested in joining your course, but I have a question:

Are the monthly subscription that allows me to access your library of prep materials and your TOEFL speaking and writing corrective feedback two different services on offer?