Spread the love

Learn about our free one week trial: Read more.

.Michael Buckhoff (mbuckhoff@aol.com), materials writer, founder, owner, and teacher for this TOEFL Course.

Over 700 vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, reading, speaking, and writing video, pdf, and web-based skill-building lessons.

1000’s of practice questions

Recommended study plans based on previous TOEFL scores and current target scores

Unlimited monthly access

E-mail assistance provided by TOEFL iBT language specialists

Pronunciation/accent reduction training with feedback provided by a language specialist

Opportunity to complete independent and integrated speaking and writing practice tests daily followed by audio and written feedback from iBT TOEFL speaking and writing specialists

You can cancel your subscription at any time for any reason.

You are seconds away from joining the most effective and comprehensive TOEFL Online Course on the Internet. Join today so you can begin the lessons in this course.

1. Get unlimited, daily access to 700 lessons and practice tests and more than 375 hours of instruction.  View current lessons in this course: Click Here
  2. Pronunciation, speaking, and writing practice tests scored by TOEFL iBT specialist with more than 20 years of experience  US $45.00
  3.  Complete up to 30 speaking and 30 writing practice tests monthly with audio and written feedback (NoteFull, TestDen, ETS’s Online TOEFL Prep Course, Magoosh TOEFL, i-Courses, and most other Online TOEFL Courses do not offer this option!)

“Recently I took TOEFL and received the score of 118 (Reading: 30 Listening: 30 Speaking: 29 Writing: 29). I am not sure if you can remember me, but I deeply appreciate your commitment and devotion to improving students’ TOEFL scores, which greatly helped me improve mine as well. ”  Read More…

View other non-subscription payment options: Click Here

1. Kevin
    Aug 24, 2012 @ 02:02 am

I paid, but how can I get your lessons?

Aug 24, 2012 @ 20:18 pm

Kevin,

I sent you your username and password to begin my Online TOEFL Course earlier today. Please let me know if you have problems logging on.

Check your e-mail spam folder if you did not get my welcome E-mail.

2. Patricio Quito
    Aug 16, 2012 @ 10:13 am

Hello Michael Iam Patricio Quito Im from Ecuador Iam very interested in your toefl online course I would appreciate If you send me information about the schedule, materials ,the monthly price and other additional information please send me the information to my mail epatricyo@hotmail.com thank youplease reply as soon as possible
    Patricio

Aug 17, 2012 @ 12:47 pm

Patricio,

I sent you some comments to your E-mail address.

Thank you for contacting me!

3. Carla
    Aug 12, 2012 @ 13:57 pm

I want to subscribe 7 step online TOEFL course to improve my Toefl Score from 70 to 79. It is possible to improve it in one month?

Thank you.

Aug 13, 2012 @ 13:58 pm

Carla,

4. farshad
    Aug 12, 2012 @ 00:03 am

hi mike i just subscribe for the course but i still do not have username and password?

Aug 12, 2012 @ 07:32 am

Farshad,

You must have registered while I was sleeping. I just created your account and have sent you your information so you can begin your studies. Let me know if you have trouble logging in.

5. Hashem
    Jul 31, 2012 @ 11:26 am

Dear Michael Buckhoff,
    Hello,
    I did TOEFL several times my scores 87-90 but i need 24 in each section?
    how you can help me i need this mark next month.

Aug 02, 2012 @ 13:55 pm

Hashem,

I answered your questions by e-mail.

6. parijatha
    Jul 16, 2012 @ 13:42 pm

sir,
    This is Pari, I had took the toefl test last week and scored 95 r=22 l=19 s=27 w=27 but I need 100+ for a graduate school,So I decided to retake the exam. After going through your you tube videos,I realized the need for me to take the 7 step course and without wasting a minute I made the payment through pay pal. My question is when do I get access to the material. Kindly let me know asap as I have to give the exam in another 15 days.
    paypal account holder is my husband and his id is raghukaram@gmail. If in case you need my id, it is pari.bds@gmail.com.

Jul 16, 2012 @ 14:21 pm

Parijatha,

I created your username and password so you can start studying the lessons in my Online TOEFL Course, and I E-mailed you all the information to you about an hour ago.

7. Tong Nhat Duong
    Jul 14, 2012 @ 23:39 pm

Dear Micheal,

I’m from Vietnam. I would love to be your student. I want to start right now. However, i didn’t have a Visa card but my sister does. Can she pay for me and I have a account and password to access your class?

I’m looking forward hearing from you ASAP.

Tong Nhat Duong

Jul 15, 2012 @ 08:22 am

Tong,

Yes, your sister can pay for you. However, since you will be the primary contact after registering for my Online TOEFL Course, your sister should give me your name and your e-mail so I will know to whom to e-mail the username and the password.

I look forward to having you as a student!

8. mark
    Jun 27, 2012 @ 00:32 am

I’m using a Paypal account but I can’t find how to cancell the service so I won’t get continous billing, can you help me?

Jun 27, 2012 @ 13:55 pm

Mark,

Go here to unsubscribe: http://stealth.bettertoeflscores.com/mod/page/view.php?id=196

• victoria
        Jul 10, 2012 @ 14:56 pm

Hi michael,
        I just subscribed to your service.
        How do I get my username or password?

Jul 10, 2012 @ 21:01 pm

Victoria,

I signed you up and sent your username and password a few hours ago. Let me know if you having any trouble logging on to my Online TOEFL course.

9. Emilia
    Jun 21, 2012 @ 16:58 pm

Well Hello) i have paid right away but didnt get any paswords from you!!! please send it to me I would like to start as soon as possible !!!! thanks)))

Jun 23, 2012 @ 18:56 pm

Emilia,

Were you able to log on to my site?

Jun 24, 2012 @ 09:07 am

Emilia,

According to my Pay Pal records on June 21, no one by the name of Emilia subscribed to my Online TOEFL Course.

10. Taghreed
    Jun 21, 2012 @ 07:11 am

Dear Michael,
    I have payed the fees to start your TOEFL course through PAYPAL, but I haven’t received anything yet.
    I would like to give my TOEFL exam in about 2 months and I need to get, at least 90 .
    I would love to start as soon as possible your lessons and your test
    Please send me my password to login in
    Kind Regards,

Jun 21, 2012 @ 13:47 pm

Taghreed,

My e-mail to you must have been placed into your junk box. I just resent your password and username so that you can begin my Online TOEFL Course.

Please confirm that you have gotten access to my lessons by making a comment on this web page.