Michael Buckhoff (mbuckhoff@aol.com), materials writer, founder, owner, and teacher for this TOEFL Course.

You are seconds away from joining the most effective and comprehensive TOEFL Online Course on the Internet. Join today so you can begin the lessons in this course.

1. Get unlimited, daily access to 700 lessons and practice tests and more than 375 hours of instruction.  View current lessons in this course: Click Here
  2. Pronunciation, speaking, and writing practice tests scored by TOEFL iBT specialist with more than 20 years of experience  US $45.00
  3.  Complete up to 30 speaking and 30 writing practice tests monthly with audio and written feedback (NoteFull, TestDen, ETS’s Online TOEFL Prep Course, Magoosh TOEFL, i-Courses, and most other Online TOEFL Courses do not offer this option!)

“Recently I took TOEFL and received the score of 118 (Reading: 30 Listening: 30 Speaking: 29 Writing: 29). I am not sure if you can remember me, but I deeply appreciate your commitment and devotion to improving students’ TOEFL scores, which greatly helped me improve mine as well. ”  Read More…

US $45.00

You can cancel your subscription at anytime for any reason, so join this Online TOEFL Course today and start improving your academic English.

Michael’s 235 online students are recording their pronunciation, speaking, and writing practice tests online right now. Hear what their TOEFL iBT speaking specialist is telling them: Click Here

1. Marco
    Jun 18, 2012 @ 21:27 pm

Hello Michael

I have payed the fees to start your TOEFL course through PAYPAL, but I haven’t received anything yet.
    I would like to give my TOEFL exam in about 2 months and I need to get, at least, 100 .
    I would love to start as soon as possible your lessons and your test
    Please let me know my password to login in

Jun 19, 2012 @ 12:56 pm

Marco,

I e-mailed you your log in information to begin my Online TOEFL Course. Are you able to log on now?

• yilin
        Jun 20, 2012 @ 14:22 pm

Hi, Michael

I already pay for the course, but you did not e-mail me the log in information.

Yilin

Jun 20, 2012 @ 14:48 pm

Yi Lin,

I will e-mail you your log in information in about 30 minutes.

Welcome to my Online TOEFL Course!

Jun 20, 2012 @ 17:18 pm

Yi Lin,

Actually, I emailed you your log in information two days ago, and I just sent it to you again. Please check your spam folder because it might have been placed into there by mistake.

Jun 23, 2012 @ 19:28 pm

Yi Lin,

I think you are having trouble receiving e-mails. I have sent you five e-mails, but I do not believe you are getting my messages. Hopefully, you will see this comment. Did you log on to my Online TOEFL Course successfully?

2. pegah shams
    Jun 18, 2012 @ 15:04 pm

Hi I paid the fees through paypal. Please remit user ID and login info for your services as soon as possible.but my email does not match with my pay pal account but I want you to use this email address as my username to access the online courses not pay pal email address

Jun 18, 2012 @ 20:17 pm

Pegah,

I can not find anyone with your name who has registered today via Pay Pal. You said your Pay Pal E-mail is a different e-mail address from the one you want to use. What is the first and last name of the person who made the Pay Pal payment? Knowing this will help me to figure out who you are.

3. kas
    Jun 17, 2012 @ 08:10 am

Hi,

Thank you so much. I recieved the password. I really appreciate for your consideration.

Kas.

4. Eli
    Jun 14, 2012 @ 20:58 pm

Hello

Best Regards,

Eli

• Eli
      Jun 14, 2012 @ 21:01 pm

Just leaving another message so my email matches my paypal account. This way there is no confusion.

Jun 14, 2012 @ 22:22 pm

Eli,

I believe that I created your TOEFL account and e-mailed you earlier so you could have access to my Online TOEFL Course. Are you able to log on now? Use your paypal e-mail address as your username and password to log on.

• Eli
        Jun 14, 2012 @ 22:42 pm

Hello,

I sent an email to: michael@csusb.edu
        Let me know if you receive.

Regards,
        Eli

5. Ayako
    Jun 07, 2012 @ 19:03 pm

Mr. Buckhoff,

My husband just set up a Paypal payment to you from his account (samurai***@gmail.com). He got a email that said a Profile ID in it. How do I use your web site now that we have paid?

Ayako

Jun 08, 2012 @ 08:30 am

Ayako,

Yesterday evening, I sent your username and password to your husband’s e-mail address, so you can begin my TOEFL course. Have you been able to get access? Let me know if you are having any difficulties.

6. surya
    Jun 06, 2012 @ 21:39 pm

Dear Michael,

I want to subscribe 7 step online TOEFL course to improve my reading and listening skills.kindly provide the details how many practice tests I will get in listening and writing section through this 7 step online course.

Surya

7. Xochitl
    Jun 06, 2012 @ 17:44 pm

Hello

I have join your 7 step online toefl course and paid the fees through paypal can you please send me user ID to use your service.

Xochitl

Jun 07, 2012 @ 08:39 am

Xoxhitl,

I just sent your username and password to your E-mail account so that you can begin my Online TOEFL Course.

Welcome to The 7-Step System to Pass the TOEFL iBT!

8. kaleem
    Jun 05, 2012 @ 16:56 pm

Hi michael,

I have join your 7 step online toefl course and paid the fees through paypal pls send me user ID to use your service.

Kaleem

Jun 06, 2012 @ 12:10 pm

Kaleem,

I just sent you your password and username so that you can begin your new Online TOEFL Course.

9. Arturo
    Jun 04, 2012 @ 09:24 am

Hi Mick thanks for the response, I need 80 point to admitted in the University, I already purchased your course, and I don´t know how to get my password and user. In other hand of what you said in your response, I think that I can understand Reading Section, but have a little problems in the way of organized my Speaking and Writing. My grammar it is not bad but I have to remember it basically. I have full-time for my TOEFL prep, so I hope to achieve the minimum score on this exam.

10. ali
    May 23, 2012 @ 07:19 am

Ali,

Here are my comments to you: http://youtu.be/89NUaCFG7YI

Thanks for your comment!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    hello

thank you so much my great teach in fact i loaded a lot of your great lessons about toefl from youtube

i got a lot of benefits . i really like to join your courses online but i’m really poor so good luck for every one join this priceless courses

best wishes