Spread the love

1. mim
    Jun 25, 2012 @ 05:35 am

dear sir i m weak in writing i got 14/30 and i have my toefl less than a month need to get 80

2. Duy Hoang
    Jun 25, 2012 @ 03:48 am

It is me again, I cannot access to the videos in Step 2 – Target and Improve Your Pronunciation Weaknesses of your course. Can you check the videos from lesson 7 to the end plz ?

3. Cristhian
    Jun 25, 2012 @ 00:42 am

I have to improve my English skills. I wish to study a Master Degree the next year, but it is require to pass the TOEFL with 93 or more.

How much time do I must study with your program to reach my goal?

Thanks in advanced,

Cristhian

4. Ozlem
    Jun 24, 2012 @ 21:43 pm

I know but I already studied for TOEFL last 3 months. 69 was 3 months ago. The problem is that I studied on my own and now I need some tips and feedback on my speaking and writing. That is why I’m going to apply your online course for 11 days. I hope it will be good for me.

Jun 25, 2012 @ 09:08 am

Ozlem,

OK. I got it. I can especially help you with your speaking and writing. Join now and start completing my speaking and writing practice tests so I can give you feedback. My rule is you can post ONE speaking and writing practice test per day while you are subscribed to my service.

• Ozlem
        Jun 26, 2012 @ 02:40 am

Is there any different payment type? I have to wait with paypal and you know I have no time. I had to change my credit card on paypal that is why I cannot pay for your course now.

Jun 26, 2012 @ 09:18 am

Ozlem,

Go to my FAQ’s page at http://onlinetoeflcourse.com/?page_id=43 . I answer your question under the heading “credit card.”

• Ozlem
            Jun 26, 2012 @ 12:05 pm

hi! I just paid for your online course by using my mum’s paypal account (Mubiye). I’m looking forward to have my access for your course. I’d like to start as soon as possible.

Jun 26, 2012 @ 13:13 pm

Mubiye (Ozlem),

I just created your TOEFL account, but I e-mailed your information to a different E-mail address that you used when you created your Pay Pal account. Please check that account.

5. Ozlem
    Jun 24, 2012 @ 06:42 am

Hello,

I got 69 from TOEFL 3 months ago and I need 80 until 6th of July. I had to register because I have conditional acceptance from really important university for me. Actually, I know what is my problem but I’m doing it continuously. For listening section, I always give wrong answers on “Interference, Speaker’s implication and Rhetorical Function” questions. For writing section,I always get confuse about major and minor ideas in a paragraph like writing a major then continue to it with unrelated minor. I mean, my connections are weak in a paragraph. And for speaking, I got 18. How can I improve my speaking score?

I will be glad if you help me about these problems.

Thank you very much.

Jun 24, 2012 @ 08:32 am

Ozlem,

Here are my comments to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4IWMCf8GrU

Thanks for contacting me!

• Ozlem
        Jun 24, 2012 @ 09:20 am

Thank you for answering my question. I have really short time before taking the TOEFL and I’m not sure, you have 2 weeks program or you don’t have? Could you inform me about it?

Jun 24, 2012 @ 21:02 pm

Ozlem,

There is not a two week program anywhere on this earth that will move your TOEFL score from 69 to 80. It will be a 2-3 month battle that you and I must fight. Eventually, you will solve your language problems and increase your score, and, when you do, you will be proud of all the hard work you had to put in to realize your TOEFL goals.

I look forward to working with you!

6. mimi
    Jun 24, 2012 @ 03:55 am

dear sir
    I want to score 80 and my score now 59 how can i improve

7. Hanan Aly
    Jun 23, 2012 @ 16:38 pm

Hello,

I would like to thank you very much for your precious sit, and I would like to be one of your students, but unfortunately my country is not listed in the pay pal form.
    I am Egyptian, a candidate PhD student,and hopefully to join the TEOFL course immediately.
    Thank you in advance.

Jun 23, 2012 @ 19:37 pm

Hanan,

Egypt for whatever reason does not use Pay Pal. What about Western Union? Does your country use that? Some students have paid me using Western Union.

Hanan

• Hanan Aly
        Jun 24, 2012 @ 04:41 am

Yes, it will be OK with me to use western Union in personal, cause of the online service does not work in my country, so, I have to go to the nearest branch and full the form with details about the receiver, could you send me the receiver details?.

Jun 24, 2012 @ 07:35 am

Hanan,

If you cannot use Pay Pal, you can pay me by Western Union. If you use Western Union, the minimum requirement is that you pay up front for 3 months of my TOEFL service. The cost is $105.00. Here is my contact information in case you should decide to wire me $105.00: Michael Buckhoff / 13509 Buena Vista Drive / Hesperia, California 92344. Once you wire your payment, E-mail me the MTCN or pin number that Western Union gave you so that I can receive your payment. After I receive your payment, I will create your username, password, and enrollment key to The 7 Step System to Pass the TOEFL iBT. CLICK HERE to read in more depth about your payment options.

Thanks!

• Hanan Aly
            Jun 24, 2012 @ 08:17 am

Hi, Michael

Thanks for sending this information, and I wonder if it is possible to pay for the service for one month only and I will transfer the amount by Western Union.

8. Duy Hoang
    Jun 23, 2012 @ 02:56 am

My name is Hoang and I am Vietnamese. Last week i took a TOEFL test and i only got 89 on that.
    (R23 L22 S17 W27 Total:89)
    I do not think that speaking section is my problem since I have talked with native speakers many times and I think that I can fully express my ideas when I talk to them. However, the report says that I have difficulty in grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary. I believe that this happens because I do not usually use the mic to speak. Last time I recorded my speaking task and it was terrible. Do you think that I can improve my score in 1 month????
    Btw, I also appreciate if you can show me how to improve my reading and listening skills, too.

Jun 23, 2012 @ 19:23 pm

Duy,

Here are my comments to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hkcgxNxobE

• Duy Hoang
        Jun 23, 2012 @ 22:21 pm

thanks u so much for answering my question. This is a great video and I will probably join your course to improve my speaking skills. I am going to sign up for the TOEFL test next week and I will choose to take the test in the right time in order to take your course.

9. Daniela
    Jun 20, 2012 @ 01:21 am

Hello Michael:
    I have taken the TOEFL several times and I can’t reach the required score for the reading and listening sections. I got 20 for reading and I need 23 and 21/22 for listening and I need 25. Since the TOEFL does not show you your mistakes and just give you the scores I find myself having trouble finding the mistakes that don”t let me reach the desired score. And one more question. When you say read for 45 mins every day you mean without taking a break?
    Thank you very much.
    Daniela.

Jun 20, 2012 @ 15:14 pm

Daniela,

Here are my comments to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfX-xyJvHD4

• Daniela
        Jun 20, 2012 @ 23:39 pm

thank you for responding…I am having trouble copying and pasting the scores…any advise?
        What I meant to say was that because I don”t have the option to see the test anymore I can’t tell where I make the mistakes…I already follow most of your steps…:-)
        Thank you again.

Daniela

Jun 21, 2012 @ 13:38 pm

Daniela,

I just got your scores by e-mail. I will do an analysis of them when I get some free time.

10. Dina
    Jun 19, 2012 @ 23:27 pm

Dear Michael,
    I would really appreciate if you could TEACH me how I could actually pass TOEFL exam with a score of 84 minimum. I’m a former nurse who graduated from a foreign nursing school in Baku, Azerbaijan. I’ve been leaving in US since 1998. I’m currently about to graduate from a Pre-med program in Moorhead, Minnesota. I have earned all A’s in all my English college courses.
    I recently had my nursing diploma evaluated and I was allowed to take an ENCLEX-RN exam to practice nursing in US. Unfortunately, I have to prove that I speak English and have to get minimum of 84 on TOEFL iBT exam.
    So, my question is: how in the world I could possible pass this exam when examination room does not fit for such “EVENT”? I took TOEFL exam twice and both times a failed just by couple of points. The atmosphere during the exam is absolutely unacceptable. I never had to experience such unpleasant moments during my school experience in my local college. Both times when I took this exam I pay $ 170 registration fee and I think I deserve to have at least semi-pleasant and quite atmosphere which is suitable for any exam.
    Not once I have had an exam in my college where students were talking loud to the professors or just simply talking out loud which was causing a huge disturbance and discomfort to others. I simply do not understand if TOEFL is set up in a way to fail people purposely or just nobody really cares how many people’s life are being left behind the doors. It is understandable that money for the exam is taken immediately when one signs up for the exam but where is the proper, suitable exam atmosphere?
    Dear Michael I understand that fixing this problem is not in your power and I’m not asking you to either. I’m just at crises right now and not sure if it is ever going to be possible to pass TOEFL at Prometric exam center. I’m not alone just as many of my friends are straggling with the same problem.

Sincerely
    Dina

Jun 20, 2012 @ 15:04 pm

Dina,

Here are my comments to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DUC223M-Po

• Dina
        Jun 21, 2012 @ 21:26 pm

Dear Michael,
        Thank you so very much for taking time and answering my question.
        You really made my day today!!!
        I was thinking about the ear plugs several times but wasn’t too sure if they would allow me to have anything in my ears during the exam. But I’m still going to try!!! I hope they won’t make me leave all my belongings in the car like they did last two times.

Thank you very much again!!!
        Sincerely
        Dina

• Mr.D
      Jun 20, 2012 @ 15:33 pm

Dear Dina,

I am totally agree with you.
      I have had a similar situation with an IELTS in Toronto, Canada.
      I have had a chance to see a total disaster during the exams from their examinants two times.
      I have tried to pass the IELTS twice, but my effort and the scores were the same.
      My aim was to get on IELTS overall score 7, but I got 5.5.
      Everything depends on an examinee, but significant role play there the examinants.
      Many an educational institutions offer English courses(TOEFL,IELTS,ect.)here.
      From my experience 95% of them have method to “brainwash” your English knowledge.
      This is a total money making business.
      Unfortunately the sistem in North America is set up to make you fail, or put you down right away.
      They don’t need smart educated people here to make the world better, peaceful and nice.
      They just want to keep all immigrants below a middle class and do not even give them a chance to be satisfy who they are.
      Thank you for reading my comment here.

Sincerely,
      Mr.D, Slavic Linguistics.

• Dina
        Jun 22, 2012 @ 08:25 am

Dear Mr.D,
        I hope you didn’t give up on getting your desired score!!! I totally understand how frustrating it could get when you study for a test and the results are still lower than you are aiming for. I wish you to be a bit more patient and keep trying.
        There is nothing else that will make you happier but the score you need when you finally reach that point!!!
        Just think of mountain climbers when they reach the top of the mountains. Try to picture how they feel and imagine yourself in their position. The flow of an adrenaline through their bodies and the satisfaction of getting to the top!!!
        So, good luck to you and don’t look back at little failures!!!
        My best wishes to you!!!
        Sincerely