1. Emiliya
    Jun 18, 2012 @ 21:18 pm

Hello, my name is Emiliya I would love to ask u some advises about how to get good scores . I’m about to take Toefl after 2 month and have to get 80 scores ! I’m actually staying in US could have any meeting with native speakers but I know for me it doesn’t work ! I already took a Toefl 1 month ago , and my scores were really bad! I have a big problem with reading part, please help me give me some important advises how to memorize new words and have an idea while I’m reading ! I can not to catch the main idea !!! thanks in advance 🙂

2. meral
    Jun 18, 2012 @ 19:09 pm

Hello Michael,
    I have just come across this website which I liked so very much. I would be so pleased if you replied my question (request): I have registered for the TOEFL-IBT for July 2012, actually I will take it at the end of July. I am kind of feeling not very self-confident in writing part. I was wondering whether or not it was possible for you to read my essays and make some comments on them. I am really really curious about my scores in writing, about what score I could get….Thank you very much.
    Kind regards,

Meral

Jun 18, 2012 @ 20:15 pm

Meral,

That is exactly what I do for all of my Online TOEFL students: I read/listen and comment on all their writing and speaking practice tests. If you are one of my students, I will do exactly the same thing for you.

Cheers!

3. Hannah
    Jun 17, 2012 @ 20:45 pm

I have paid for monthly subscription using Paypal and it has been more than 24 hours but the login is not working per your instruction in this page and I have not seen any email sent to me for login info. Would you review and let me know?

Jun 17, 2012 @ 21:09 pm

Hannah,

E-mail me the following information so I can check it against my Pay Pal records: mbuckhoff@aol.com

First and last name listed at your Pay Pal account
      Date you signed up for my Online TOEFL Course

Jun 17, 2012 @ 21:16 pm

Hannah,

I just received a notification from Pay Pal of your payment, and I have just e-mailed you your password and username information so you can begin my Online TOEFL Course.

Welcome to “The 7-Step System to Pass the TOEFL iBT.”

4. Esther
    Jun 17, 2012 @ 16:14 pm

Hello Michael,
    I want my score 110+,this is the score what IVY school want. It is possible I learn all your courses in one or one and half month?
    Thank you for answering my question again.
    Esther

5. Gil
    Jun 16, 2012 @ 14:42 pm

I have studied english for so many years(4), but i stopped for some period and now i’m returning. I’m interested on your material and i’m planning for a “full time” preparation during July. I’m thinking in 6h preparation per day. Then something around ~180h preparation or more to face the exam in August. Do you belive that with your help i can reach +100 ? I’m studying the possibility of hire your service but i need to fell confident about it.

Thanks and hugs from Brazil 🙂

Jun 17, 2012 @ 21:10 pm

Gil,

I sent you an E-mail answering your questions.

6. Esther
    Jun 15, 2012 @ 21:57 pm

Hello Michael,
    Thank you for answering my question. My suitation now is I have’t take TOEFL test before and I need to take it on Auguest. So the time is very limit. And I will apply University on Jan. and I need to take SAT in the meantime. So I want my TOEFL pass in one time and reach the highest point. Can you give me some advise about how can I use your Program Efficiency? Or do you have any idea about my test timetable?
    Esther

Jun 16, 2012 @ 14:18 pm

Esther,
      I answered your question by e-mail.

• Gil
      Jun 16, 2012 @ 14:25 pm

I’m in at the same situation 🙂

• Esther
        Jun 17, 2012 @ 16:15 pm

O? where are you from?

7. emrah
    Jun 15, 2012 @ 07:10 am

hı michael..
    I’m gonna take toefl Ibt exam about one month later which will be so hard to take totalled 80- overall score ,it is so high score for me which have to go up in one month,by the way my toefl currently overall score is 71 (r:18 w:17 s:17 L:19 ) and I’ve learnt some information about your system,but I wanna take information little bit more about your system.so when I joined to this course ,will I see all section which had been prepared by you before ? or I’m gonna see all section slightly ? could you give me more information about content of your system’s process ? thank you ,have a nice day

Jun 15, 2012 @ 09:12 am

Emrah,

Once you have access to my course, you will have unlimited access to all 330 lessons.

8. Michael Buckhoff
    Jun 14, 2012 @ 22:42 pm

Ira,

Are you one of my current students in my Online TOEFL Course? I do give written feedback to my students when they complete their integrated and independent writing practice tests. The written feedback includes a score and recommendations for specific lessons they should study to improve.

However, I will NOT correct all the errors in their essays for only $35 a month. I do offer an additional error correction service for their 10 independent and 10 integrated writing practice tests. The cost to “edit” all 20 of their practice tests is a one time payment of $500. During this editing process, I will 1) show students what errors they are making, 2) how they can correct those errors, and 3) how they can avoid making those errors during the TOEFL iBT writing section. In addition, I give these students feedback on the organization and development of their writing. Within a period of 90 days, these students will be able to score 26+ on the writing section of the TOEFL exam.

Here is a video of how my editing service works and this is what I will send when you send me your writing samples: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QL1gH-SE9w

Usually, I can give you feedback within 1-2 days.

————————————————————————————————————–

Dear Mr.Buckhoff,

I would like to know if you give feedback on the writing essays. If I will send you my essays for your feedback what will be your fee. Also how much time the feedback will take itself?

Ira

9. Sam Damati
    Jun 13, 2012 @ 19:20 pm

Hello Mr. Michael,

My name is Sam and I am 15 years of age. I toke my TOEFL test during my IGCSE exam ,therefore I was not able to revise properly for it. I received my first score and I’m completely unsatisfied with it(66). I toke 17 in reading, 18 in listening, 13 in speaking and 18 in writing.This score demotivated me and was a complete mental boost before my exams. I’m extremely disappointed with the score and I would be glad if I take a score of 90 or above in my next test. I honestly was very nervous during the test especially during the speaking task. I have seen most of your videos and comments and I’m interested in joining your TOEFL course. When do you suggest I do my next TOEFL test? In addition, in what do I practice in during the summer vacation?

Thank you.

Jun 13, 2012 @ 21:43 pm

Sam,

I just sent you a audio file to your e-mail answering your questions.

10. Esther
    Jun 13, 2012 @ 16:04 pm

How many month i need? if i want to finish all your online course?

Jun 13, 2012 @ 21:43 pm

Esther,

I just answered your question by e-mail.