Students improve TOEFL score about 5-10 points monthly.

1. kas
    Jun 12, 2012 @ 23:06 pm

Hi, I would like to know do you assess writing task essays for toefl ibt?

Jun 13, 2012 @ 07:36 am

Kas,

Here is my answer to your question: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iImHxwDf5BQ

• kas
        Jun 14, 2012 @ 09:48 am

Hi,

Thank you for your quick response. My question is if I get enroll in your toefl session for a month will I be allowed to take the 10 integrated and 10 independent writing tests? Also I appreciate if you kindly let me know will you give feedback on all these 20 tests and how long will the audio feed back take? My tests is in 3 weeks.

Thank you.

Jun 14, 2012 @ 13:04 pm

Kas,

To keep from getting overwhelmed, I have a general rule which is as follows:

You can take one speaking and writing practice test per day, each time getting audio and written feedback from me so you can make a few adjustments, review some recommended lessons, and then complete another practice test. On the other hand, since my vocabulary, listening, grammar, and reading quizzes and practice tests are computer scored, there is NO limit on how many you can take in a day since I do not have to grade them.

So, you will be allowed to complete all 20 writing practice tests, and I will give you written feedback on all of them. However, it usually takes 1-2 days for me to evaluate your writing and speaking practice tests that you submit. For these reasons, it will be difficult for you to compete all 20 writing practice tests during this time frame.

2. Michael Buckhoff
    Jun 06, 2012 @ 11:39 am

Jay,

Here are my comments to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVFEFjPw5iQ

————————————————————————————————————–

Hi there!

I’m from Ukraine, Lviv .
    I’m just find out that you can help me with the test.(http://onlinetoeflcourse.com/)
    I’d like to subscribe your service, but I have a few questions.
    1.I have a four weeks to prepare to the TOEFL. I can study for 10-12 hours a day. Right now my TOEFL score is 60. Can I achieve a 90-100 in this period of time (I’m teaching pretty fast) ?
    2.What’s the difference between 60 and 90-100 ?
    Waiting for your video response.
    Thank you , for improving this world!

3. Zulayla
    Jun 06, 2012 @ 11:28 am

Hi Mr. Buckoff I’m Zulayla from Uzbekistan, I have passed TOEFL 3 times and my scores are still love, my last one was 64 but as I witness and realize my reading section is always the same “I’m taking lower than 15 on the reading section for 3 times” Could you please, share some of your advice with me? What would you do if you were in my shoes?!! Thank you in advance
    Zulayla with great regards

Jun 06, 2012 @ 12:07 pm

Zulayla,

Here are my comments to you: http://youtu.be/6iydtYRjio4

• Zulayla
        Jun 06, 2012 @ 22:07 pm

Hi Mr.Buckoff it’s Zu from Uzbekistan replying to your email answer. I liked the ideas you have shared with me, and blatantly they could work out. But let me tell you my current situation.
        I read a lot of books, I spend about 1/2 or sometimes 3 hours to read some of my books, it’s because I like reading a lot. However the problem is not about reading or vocabulary, I’m failing mostly to choose the right answers by thinking logically. I know exactly where am I failing and I know what question screwing me up but I don’t know how to increase this part.
        By the way, I have passed my third TOEFL about 2 weeks ago and already got the answer and it was 64 as I mentioned. I’m doing fine on my speaking, my last one was 23. Listening 16, Writing 15, and Reading is 10. Seems I should improve both other sections. Unfortunately, I registered for my fourth right after getting my result and the time limited for 1 and half month (I’m in panic). According to your answer, I should practice at least 3/4 months. Now I don’t have enough time to make my preparation in succession. And by the way what do you think, do I have to prepare all sections at the same day or each sections in different days?!! I’ll be one of your students and use your resources until the next TOEFL.
        Thank you for your answers.

Zulayla

• Zulayla
          Jun 06, 2012 @ 23:12 pm

One additional question, I couldn’t fine the name of my country in your subscribing wall to make a payment. My country Uzbekistan is not listed in your account, how can make a payment?

Jun 07, 2012 @ 14:10 pm

Zu,

Here are my comments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KnNfZweyYc

Jun 07, 2012 @ 14:11 pm

Zu,

Go to http://onlinetoeflcourse.com/?page_id=43 to see what how to buy my course if you can not use Pay Pal.

• Zulayla
            Jun 10, 2012 @ 12:20 pm

Oh Mr. Buckoff, I’m surprised. Is that a permission to access your courses until August? ( it has written like this over there) or is it just to see how your courses organized? I couldn’t make any payment for your courses, frankly I could not understand it precisely. Please let me know about it !!

4. Michael Buckhoff
    Jun 05, 2012 @ 14:48 pm

Honjo,

I just answered your question in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw1aQOOFVcQ

———————————————————————————————————————————————————
    Hi! The last time I took the Speaking Test on the iBT, I ran into some trouble because I sort of stuttered initially, and the words just don’t come out right (not to mention that the pronunciation was also quite terrible). Any tip on how to reduce this sort of nervousness?

5. Arturo
    Jun 04, 2012 @ 13:25 pm

The email with I paid is capechic@……. 😉

• Arturo
      Jun 04, 2012 @ 13:27 pm

Sorry about not to tell you the email, i didnt realize that it doesnt say my name.

6. Arturo
    Jun 04, 2012 @ 13:10 pm

Hi Mick thanks for the response, I need 80 point to admitted in the University, I already purchased your course, and I don´t know how to get my password and user. In other hand of what you said in your response, I think that I can understand Reading Section, but have a little problems in the way of organized my Speaking and Writing. My grammar it is not bad but I have to remember it basically. I have full-time for my TOEFL prep, so I hope to achieve the minimum score on this exam.

Jun 04, 2012 @ 13:23 pm

I have processed four payments so far today but none with your name. When did you sign up?

7. sara
    Jun 04, 2012 @ 10:35 am

Hello,
    I just submitted to your course and I got charged 2 times and I can not get to your lessons.
    Please help me with that.

Jun 04, 2012 @ 12:54 pm

Sara,

I refunded one of your payments, and cancelled one of your subscriptions so that you will not be billed twice should you decide to use my course for more than one month.

Also, I sent you your username and password so you can get access to all the lessons in my TOEFL course.

8. Eich
    Jun 04, 2012 @ 06:33 am

Hey,

I have PBT TOEFL test on 6th of June and I want to get 530. Is there any tricks or what should I do to get +530?
    Please answer me ASAP!

Jun 04, 2012 @ 12:48 pm

Yes, there a few things that you can do to maximize your PBT listening, grammar, and reading scores. But I can not cover all those things in this message. In fact, it would take me a couple of hours to explain to you what those tips are. Anyway, good luck to you and consider using my TOEFL course if you find out that your score is not as high as you would like it to be.

By the way, my TOEFL course helps all students improve their academic English proficiency no matter which version of the TOEFL they take. My TOEFL course will even help students who take the ELTS exam.

9. Michael Buckhoff
    Jun 03, 2012 @ 13:37 pm

Beverly,

Here are my comments to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HYG0q_cU4s

————————————————————————————————————–

Hello Michael,

I would like to know how much does it cost to have lessons for the TOEFL IBT because I need it for my NBCOT exam. I need minimum a score of 26 for the speaking part and 89 for the total score.

Beverly

10. Michael Buckhoff
    Jun 03, 2012 @ 13:17 pm

Bach,

Here are my comments to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTLnya_dN08

————————————————————————————————————-

I just see your website when I search toefl class online. And I have a question: Is your class Suitable for the beginer. My English is really really bad, I thinks so, my vocabulary is poor, I don’t know how to write an essay, how to speaking. So can I join to your class?
    I want to take the exam at the end of November 2012. I know I will have to try my best, but just don’t know is your class right for me. Thanks for your help.
    Bach.