Online TOEFL Preparation Course

What’s included when I sign up for the online TOEFL course?

• Unlimited, immediate access to more than 700 lessons and practice tests
  • Pronunciation, writing, and speaking practice tests graded by TOEFL iBT specialists
  • Inexpensive monthly subscription which can be cancelled at any time
  • TOEFL score improvement of 5-10 points monthly

Unlike some of the bigger companies, an experienced TOEFL iBT pronunciation, writing, and speaking specialist will personally score and comment on all the practice tests students submit.

There is absolutely no machine scoring.Students pay a minimal monthly subscription fee and can cancel their subscription at any time. Unlike other TOEFL courses which charge for individual packages for reading, listening, speaking, and writing, the minimal monthly fee includes unlimited access to all sections of the course, including the Speak Clearly section of the course at no extra charge.

1. Nunu
    May 01, 2018 @ 21:43 pm

Dear Michael ,
    hope you be fine, tonight I got my TOEFL IBT Score which was:
    Total 60
    Reading just 3
    Listening 21
    Speaking 19
    Writing 17
    Now, I need to improve my reading , so what shall I do please.
    P.S: I will read more academic books , but what else please? .
    I need to Improve my reading at least 20/30
    thanking you.

May 04, 2018 @ 18:06 pm

Nunu,

You can improve your reading in five steps, but your reading score is very low. Therefore, you will need to focus more on steps 1-3:

1. Begin reading magazines, newspapers, and books for 45 mins daily. Take notes as you read, and use your notes to give 3-5 60 second oral summaries and 3-5 150 word summaries weekly. Speaking and writing about what you read will turn you into an active reader and will help you to practice your language use.

2. Improve your vocabulary so that you have a base of about 2000 college-level words. You can get a great list + plus audio, listening, reading, matching, grammar, and quizzes to help you if you join my Online TOEFL Course. Follow the link to see some suggestions on what you need to do to effective learn vocabulary: http://onlinetoeflcourse.com/articles-about-the-7-step-system-to-pass-the-toefl-ibt/the-most-efficient-way-to-build-your-vocabulary-1234/

3. Increase your reading speed to 300+ words per minute with 60-80 comprehension. You can achieve this result by completing the lessons in the reading section of my Online TOEFL Course.

4. Become familiar with the reading question types and the strategies for answering them.

5. Complete TOEFL level reading practice tests and make sure you spend time reviewing the questions you are getting correct.

Spend 80% of your reading practice focusing on steps 1-3 and the other 20% on steps 4-5. To get long-term results that will improve your TOEFL reading score significantly, you will need to spend 1-2 hours daily for at least 3 months following these steps.

Good luck!

Michael, mbuckhoff@aol.com

2. Olga
    Apr 27, 2018 @ 03:27 am

I joined your course yesterday!
    Could you send me password and username to my gmail?

Olga.

May 04, 2018 @ 17:09 pm

Olga,

I sent you your username and password last week, so let me know right away if you have trouble logging on.

3. Carla
    Apr 23, 2018 @ 06:32 am

Hi!

I took the toefl exam a couple of months ago and got 110/120 (R30 L30 S27 and W23). The thing is that I need at least 24 in the writting part (I took the exam twice, and got the same result both times).

What do you recommend me?

4. Dr Ilyas
    Mar 17, 2018 @ 04:51 am

Hi Sir;
    Taken exam on 24 Feb 18 with 2 months of practice but not recieved desire result, just 20 in speaking section and 16 in writing need your help. Provide me lesson plan with fees and including evaluation criteria for speaking and writing section means will you evaluate my response daily, please clearify as I am in big turmoil these as I have to earn for my family and study at same time but I can give 15 to 45 days for preparation, If it is supervised by you.

Mar 17, 2018 @ 11:41 am

Dr,

Let’s get some clarification on your specific situation. You scored 20 and 16 on the speaking and writing sections of the exam, right?

1. What was your overall score, including subtotals on the reading and listening sections of the exam?

2. What target score do you need to get, including subtotals in the reading, listening, speaking, and writing sections?

Please answer these two questions specifically so I can recommend a personalized learning path for you.

To answer your question, yes, whatever course you choose, you will be able to send me pronunciation, speaking, and writing practice tests daily, and I will provide audio and written feedback so that you can monitor your progress.

• Ilyas
        Mar 18, 2018 @ 07:43 am

Hi Sir,
        Thanks for your response, I scored 76/ 120 (R 21 L 19 S 20 W 16), my target score is Speaking should be 26 and remaining 63 cumulative. From last 3 months I work part time on top of that I flunked too, but I am fighter I am ready to take strict remedial action required to get through, only one aspect is missing in my preparation is your expert guidance.

5. Catherine Montalbo
    Mar 15, 2018 @ 20:26 pm

Hello Sir,

I have 8 weeks to prepare for TOEFL test and I need to get 26 in speaking part. What course plan can you offer and how much? Thanks

6. Jan
    Feb 08, 2018 @ 09:17 am

Hello Sir,

I need help and some advices from you. I took TOEFL month ago and I got 62pts ( R17 L17 S14 W14). I urgently need to get 80, I have 3/4 months to do that. How could I get this score in this period of time, what are your tips to me?

Thank very much.

7. Nahida
    Feb 03, 2018 @ 08:58 am

hello
    I got 73 out of 100 which is Level B1.
    I have TOFEL IBT exam after 70 days.
    Required score is 80 out of 120.
    What is your advice to me please.
    Thank you in advance.

8. osama
    Jan 23, 2018 @ 17:59 pm

i need to practice speaking and i want to know some tips to who get 26 score in toefl speaking section

9. osama
    Jan 23, 2018 @ 17:44 pm

thank you Michael for you co-operation
    and i need to practice speaking with a native to get 26 score in the exam
    and i need some tips to get it

10. Basel Abouriche
    Jan 15, 2018 @ 10:23 am

Hello sir
    My name is Bassel I would like to take your 3 month course can you please send me an invoice for it .

Jan 19, 2018 @ 08:43 am

Yes, I will do that now.