1. Sankar Sikder
    Mar 01, 2017 @ 06:57 am

Hi Mr Micheal
    I took the TOEFL test a few days ago and have just gotten only 77..
    Reading-24
    Listening-18
    Speaking 15
    writting-20
    I want to enhance my Speaking skill as well as my Listening skill.My target is 23 on Speaking and 25 on listening and my overall target score is 90+.How can I get 90+ from this situation within 3 months..Is there anything I can do ? If you reply ,I will be grateful. Thanks in advance

Mar 01, 2017 @ 09:04 am

Sankar,

Students typically improve about 5-10 points in their overall TOEFL score for each month that they study. Therefore, in your case, you will need anywhere from 2-4 months in order to reach your goals.

For listening practice, go through and complete the listening lessons in my course, and, as you complete your listening practice tests, get in the habit of writing down the main and most important support points. Then, use your notes to 1) answer the comprehension questions and 2) give 60 second oral summaries. Speaking about the lectures, obviously, will help you improve your integrated speaking.

For speaking practice, over a period of 3-5 weeks, complete and get feedback on the two pre-tests and post-test in the pronunciation section of my course. After each pre-test, I will tell you which areas you should focus on to improve your intelligibility. Simultaneously, you should also start sending me speaking practice tests daily so that I can pinpoint problems that you may be having with delivery, language-use, and topic development. As you get feedback from me, I recommend that you keep a speaking journal so that you can begin writing down my comments about your speaking. As I comment, I will tell you which lessons in my course you should review in order to improve your speaking.

Following these suggestions will help you to make the improvements you need, but you will need to work extra hard to improve your speaking score from 15 to 23 points. Together, we will be able to conquer the listening and speaking sections of the TOEFL exam.

2. Anh Tran
    Feb 23, 2017 @ 05:48 am

Hi Michael, can you send me my username and password ? I have sent you an email to inform about this information but i haven’t got any respond. Can you also answer the question i asked in the email?
    Thank you.

Feb 23, 2017 @ 10:50 am

Anh,

My teaching assistant enrolled you earlier today and sent a message. Let me know if you have any problems logging on to my course.

• Anh Tran
        Feb 27, 2017 @ 00:34 am

Hi Michael, I have a problem in getting your Cornell Method of Note-Taking in lesson 1, step 4
        Can you send me the pdf file of this lesson.

3. Jany
    Feb 22, 2017 @ 04:54 am

Hi Michael, I suppose that ths is not the channel to ask you this but i don’t find inside the course the way to send you questions (colud, please, help me with this? My question is: Vocabulary Lesson 3 eBook- Unit Test 1-3 – Question 7: the answer is “beatify” or “beautify” ???? Thank you so much, Michael! Jany Posada (Rolando Enriquez)

4. Jany
    Feb 20, 2017 @ 06:52 am

Hi Michael. [ I’ve sent too many comments these days but I am not a stalker 😉 ]

Just to say that I am impressed bacause of the time you dedicate to the people that is actually looking for your help or adivices. I’ am already in, I started with the vocabulary book andI love it! Even if I know many of the words that your have included, i am Learning anyway cause i have the possibility to know their sinonims and that’s great!! I have also found a new way for me to be enthusiastic and not to give up! Thank you Michael!

I’d like to edit my name inside, how can I do that?
    I’d also like to know if I am erolled, since I have profile inside and also have found the lessons but you told me the process is not automatic. Thank you,

Jany

Feb 20, 2017 @ 11:20 am

Jany,

5. Akram
    Feb 17, 2017 @ 08:08 am

hey MIcheal
    i took the TOEFL exam before two month and i got 64/120
    reading:16
    speaking:19
    writing : 20
    listening: 9
    , and i have to get score above 100/120, since then i’ve been practicing a lot .
    can i make it in 5 or 6 months? and what advice would you give me improve my skills ?

6. GENEVIEVE IKWUKA
    Feb 14, 2017 @ 01:41 am

Hi,

I need help

My name is Genevieve Ikwuka. I stumbled on this site by research on how i can earn a high score on my TOEFL. My exam is around the corner in a few days. (18th February). I have studied some good English resources but still haven’t reach to the level of satisfaction. My problems are the speaking and writing, mostly the speaking part.

Please advise on what i can do to improve on my skills. Will appreciate your quick response as my exam is around the corner stated above

Feb 17, 2017 @ 10:43 am

GI,

7. Michael Buckhoff
    Feb 10, 2017 @ 10:50 am

Did you log in now following my instructions?

8. zayad
    Feb 09, 2017 @ 17:00 pm

Hi,
    Do you have a specific course helping me to get 26 in speaking and 24 in writing knowing that I took the TOEFL and my grades is as follows

Reading 27
    Listening 28
    Speaking 23
    Writing 18

Feb 10, 2017 @ 10:54 am

Zayad,

9. Razan Adel kabbesh
    Feb 09, 2017 @ 05:40 am

hello
    my name is razan I pay your toefl online course but i cant access to my account also i sent message for you but you did not reply
    please replay me as much as you can

Feb 09, 2017 @ 11:49 am

Razan,

I sent you your password and username so that you can join my Online TOEFL Course.

Check your e-mail.

10. Ziad
    Feb 03, 2017 @ 16:34 pm

Hello Mr Micheal
    I sent to you the information you asked about but I didn’t get any response from you about what I have to do

Feb 03, 2017 @ 18:23 pm

Ziad,

Here is my response to you:

• Ziad
        Feb 03, 2017 @ 22:36 pm

Hi Mr Micheal
        Thank you for your reply, I will join your course and postpone my toefl exam I feel very happy now from your reply and I hope That I can get the score with your help.