1. Anakaren
    Feb 01, 2017 @ 06:24 am

Hi Michael!

I´ve sent you some speaking practice and I haven´t get feedback. I sent one yesterday and other one 4 days ago

• Anakaren
      Feb 01, 2017 @ 11:20 am

I got my feedback today, thank you!

Feb 02, 2017 @ 13:11 pm

Ok. Good! I also listened to and gave you feedback on your speaking for Feb 2, 2017. Keep up the good work!

2. Ziad
    Jan 30, 2017 @ 15:40 pm

Hello Mr. Micheal
    I have a question about reading and listening is there any strategy in your course that can improve my score if I enrolled

Jan 31, 2017 @ 11:24 am

Ziad

Yes, I have some strategies in my Online TOEFL Course that will help you to improve your reading and listening scores. However, tell me more about yourself because you may need a lot more than just strategy to improve your reading and listening proficiency.

What is your current TOEFL score, including subtotals in the reading, listening, speaking, and writing sections?

What TOEFL score do you need to get, including subtotals in the reading, listening, speaking, and writing sections?

I need to get more an idea where you are coming from linguistically to see what you and I need to do to help you reach your goals. Think of me as your personal TOEFL coach that you can talk with as you prepare for the TOEFL iBT exam.

• Ziad
        Jan 31, 2017 @ 19:00 pm

Hi Mr. Micheal
        I am dentist from Iraq with a master degree and I want to get my license in US and to do this I need to attend dental school for 2 years, most of school they need 95 and above in toefl, last time I took the test was at 1/7 and I got 84 with reading 24, listening 22,speaking 19 and 19 in writing. I get lucky at that test that the reading was easy but still I don’t know the strategy to read, infer and comprehend. Also in listening I have difficulty in taking notes because I tried to write everything so I loose some informations during taking the notes. In speaking, the most difficulty I got is the independent questions that 15 sec to prepare the answer and reasons, While in writing, I can write but I use simple words thats why I don’t get high score.
        I took the exam for the first time last year without preparing and I got 71. My next exam scheduled 2/18.
        Mr. Micheal, I wish you can help me because I feel lost and I am doing just practicing on tests ( ETS, Baron) but I still don’t know how to improve myself.

• Ziad
        Feb 03, 2017 @ 05:30 am

Hello Mr Micheal
        I sent to you the information you asked about but I didn’t get any response from you about what I have to do

3. Gina
    Jan 22, 2017 @ 03:49 am

Hi

I need TOEFL IBT min. 100 (above 100 preferable) I took the test in August last year and only get 83. My biggest flop was at speaking (19) and writing (20). My reading and listening were 27 and 26.
    I need to get min. 25 for each speaking and writing.
    Can you inform me how often will the package, grade my speaking & writing test result?
    How much is the cost?

Jan 22, 2017 @ 11:10 am

Gina,

• Gina
        Jan 22, 2017 @ 15:44 pm

Hi Michael

Thank you for your swift respond. I have seen the video and testimonial. I would like to join the course. What do I need to prepare on my side to join your course (except the payment).

Gina

• Gina
          Jan 22, 2017 @ 16:08 pm

Hi Michael

In addition to my respond on previous email, Can I check if you also have sample of answers for the speaking/writing test section? Most of the time (especially personal experience type of question), I just don’t know the answers.

Gina

Jan 24, 2017 @ 12:24 pm

Gina,

I have sample answers for the independent writing tasks. However, I do not have sample answers for the speaking tasks. In my opinion, it is better that you form your speaking answers independently, and then I will give you feedback after you e-mail me your audio file.

I do not want you to use a template for the speaking tasks, which is generally not a good idea.

4. Manzer Hyat
    Jan 19, 2017 @ 01:51 am

Hey, hope you all are fine!
    I just complete my graduation, for further education I need a toefl course. I don’t have any idea about that how many score’s are required for admissions! Can you please help me.

Jan 22, 2017 @ 10:52 am

MH,

5. Razan
    Jan 16, 2017 @ 06:04 am

Hi 🙂

I’m so happy to find your website..
    I have to pass IBT tofel exam
    Actually I want 80 and more score there is no limit of time
    But I’m lost I don’t know from where I should start and how can I communicate with you to improve my English language and my accent please what would you suggest ?

Jan 16, 2017 @ 11:41 am

Have you taken the TOEFL exam before? If you have what is you overall score, including subtotals in the reading, listening, speaking, and writing sections.

If you have not taken the TOEFL before, my first suggestion is that you take a full-length five hour TOEFL practice test.

• Razan
      Jan 17, 2017 @ 01:54 am

No I did not take tofel exam yet ..
      Ok can you give me link for this exam please

Jan 22, 2017 @ 10:06 am

Razan,

First of all, I suggest that you complete a full-length iBT practice test so you can see what your current academic English language abilities are. I partner with ScoreNexus, a web site offering TOEFL iBT practice tests. After you take the practice test, please let me know how you do, including telling me your overall score and subtotals in the reading, listening, speaking, and writing sections. Then, I can recommend a specific plan to help you reach your target score of 83.

Second of all, here is the information on how you can buy a five hour full-length TOEFL iBT practice test:

The ScoreNexus TOEFL iBT full-length practice tests are guaranteed to be accurate and realistic, just like the real TOEFL.

Your practice test is professionally graded. You will receive a score just like what you would receive on a real TOEFL test.

Be sure to discuss your results with your Online TOEFL Course instructor Michael Buckhoff, who will recommend a study guide to best help you to reach your TOEFL goals.

If you already have a study guide, based on your goals, he will let you know if you are ready to take the actual TOEFL iBT exam.

Furthermore, based on your ScoreNexus practice test score, he will be able to recommend specific lessons in this Online TOEFL Course to help address the weaknesses that you may still have.

The cost for these practice tests is NOT included in your $45 monthly subscription fee.

Therefore, if you want to buy one of these practice tests, you will need make a one-time PayPal payment at the ScoreNexus web site. You will not need to create a subscription to buy one of these practice tests.

10% Discount Coupon Code: MBuc2f42v5

ScoreNexus: http://scorenexus.com

6. NISHA
    Jan 13, 2017 @ 15:59 pm

Hi Sir,

Please check your E-Mail.Please evaluate my pronunciation.

Nisha

Jan 16, 2017 @ 11:42 am

I listened to and evaluated your pronunciation pre-test by e-mail.

7. Tina
    Jan 12, 2017 @ 16:32 pm

Hi, I need Toefl IBT at least 83 and no specific requirements but I just have done PBT , I got only 467. I think that my level is less than intermediat now. Im so sad but I have unlimit time to studying and preparing for TOEFL ibt.

Jan 16, 2017 @ 11:49 am

10% Discount Coupon Code: MBuc2f42v5

ScoreNexus: http://scorenexus.com/

8. Tina
    Jan 10, 2017 @ 20:25 pm

Hi , what is English lavel that I can take this course? Is Intermidiate ok? I have never taken the toefl yet.

Jan 11, 2017 @ 13:54 pm

Tina,

Intermediate level is OK. What is your target TOEFL score that you want to get? Also, do you have any specific subtotal requirements that you have to reach in order to meet your goal?

• Tina
        Jan 11, 2017 @ 14:33 pm

9. marcela
    Jan 10, 2017 @ 19:55 pm

Hey, I hope you all are okey…

I need to present the toefl in a few weeks but i need to get the score 61, and in the last toefl test my score was 52. So i would like to know if is possible that someone is available to help me to study.

Thanks, my Email : marce9327@hotmail.com

10. Anakaren
    Jan 10, 2017 @ 05:01 am

Hi!!
    I took the TOEFL a week ago and I scored 23 on the speaking section, I got a job offer and I need at least 26 points is this section, the only section that matters to them is this one so I want to focus on it. Do you think it´s possible to increse that score by 3 or 4 points in 1 month taking your online course? What would you suggest?

Than you!

Jan 11, 2017 @ 13:44 pm

Here are my video comments to you: https://youtu.be/d1ctIXm4g-c

• Anakaren
        Jan 20, 2017 @ 15:36 pm

Thank you very much for your answer! I know it won´t be easy but I´ll work hard. I already suscrbed to the course so we can start working rigth away.