1. NISHA
    Jan 08, 2017 @ 14:42 pm

I am Nisha.I want to join your class again.I payed through paypal yesterday.
    I sent the some viedios in your email .Can you please evaluate and give me feedback.
    Nisha

Jan 11, 2017 @ 13:35 pm

Yes, I can do that.

2. NISHA
    Jan 08, 2017 @ 14:38 pm

I am Nisha .I want to join again in your class.
    I payed through paypal yesterday and send some viedeos .Can you please evaluate and give me feedback.

Nisha

Jan 11, 2017 @ 13:34 pm

Nisha,

Yes, I will be more than happy to evaluate pronunciation, speaking, and writing practice tests that you complete.

3. Alejandro Mola
    Jan 06, 2017 @ 13:36 pm

Hi Michael, i need your help to improve my TOEFL score from 61 to 85 in one mouth, it is possible?? My scores in all areas are under 15 except speaking that is 18 .please answer mere , i very frustrated ,my future dependent of this…

Jan 06, 2017 @ 16:24 pm

Alejandro,

No, it is not possible to make the improvements you want in one month.

Happy New Year 2017!

Jan 06, 2017 @ 16:39 pm

Alejandro,

You are looking at 3-5 months of intensive TOEFL preparation before you will be able to reach your goals.

4. Komatop
    Jan 05, 2017 @ 13:37 pm

Hello, Michael. I’ve recently posted a comment on this page, but it appears my comment has gone (?), so I want to write again.

I used your service and got IELTS 8.0 thanks to your great advice a few years ago. I plan to take a TOEIC speaking test in the near future and am thinking about subscribing to your service again.

Before making a decision, I want to ask whether you would be able to rate my recording based on the TOEIC speaking criteria, which is a bit different from TOEFL.
    You can see the evaluation criteria on the following page. https://www.ets.org/toeic/speaking_writing/about/content/
    (Basically, I would like you to evaluate my recording in the same way as you did last time.)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jan 06, 2017 @ 08:36 am

Komatop,

I remember you for certain. Yes, I can rate your speaking according to the TOEIC standards. Make sure when you post your speaking at my Voxopop Discussion Group that you include a link to whatever speaking rubrics you want me to use when scoring your speaking responses.

Like I did before, I will point out any problems that you might be having with your pronunciation, language-use, or organization and development of ideas. Based on your performance from previous speaking practice tests that you submitted, I am confident that you will be able to get a high score on the TOEIC exam.

Happy New Year!

5. Elmin
    Dec 16, 2016 @ 00:27 am

Hello Michael,

I will like to enroll for the study. How do I go about it?

Dec 16, 2016 @ 16:14 pm

Elmin,

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG0j8rDoNTM&w=560&h=315%5D

• Sushma
        Dec 17, 2016 @ 02:44 am

Hello Micheal,

I finished payment today, and I am interested to start this course. How can I get the details of my account information.

Dec 17, 2016 @ 11:41 am

Sushama,

I just resent your username and password to your e-mail account. Check right now, and see if you can log on to my Online TOEFL Course.

Merry Christmas!

6. Ali
    Dec 15, 2016 @ 23:59 pm

I sent an email yesterday. I’ll be appreciate if you respond to my questions.

Sincerely,

Dec 16, 2016 @ 15:46 pm

Ali,

I answered your questions by e-mail.

Merry Christmas!

• Ali
        Dec 17, 2016 @ 07:39 am

Hi again,

Unfortunately, I didn’t get your email. Can you send it again?

7. Ivan Cerrón
    Dec 13, 2016 @ 05:31 am

Dear Michael, i sent you an email, i would like your reply.

Iván Cerrón

Dec 15, 2016 @ 07:42 am

Ivan,

I answered your questions by e-mail.

Happy Holidays!

8. Emerson Souto
    Dec 13, 2016 @ 04:54 am

Hi Michael and staff!

I’m Emerson. Yesterday I e-mailed you for not getting to access your course content webpage with the standard enrollment key provided: 7stepsystem. Could you please look it up and help me solve this problem as fast as possible?

Dec 15, 2016 @ 07:44 am

Emerson,

I sent you the correct enrollment key to your e-mail address. Did you get access to my Online TOEFL Course?

Happy Holidays

9. Mohammed
    Dec 05, 2016 @ 16:47 pm

Hi Sir,

My name is Mohammed , and I am from Iraq.

I have been watching you for over than six months.
    I wanted to enroll to your course , but I I was afraid that you would say alot of faults in my speaking and writing , for example :
    Inability to make a speaking response within 15 seconds.

First, I decided to give my self more time to improve my skills, and to obtain a certain standards in my mind that i saw was the best skills to begin your course.

Second, i have bought many books regarding the toefl from many companies like kaplan, delta,cambridge, ets, barrons, collins, and longman , so i have 16 books now and I am so confused because I have many books and I didn’t reach my standards or my goal which is 100 point on the toefl.

presently, i want to register to your course but as you know paypal does not support my country so could i pay monthly by visa card without subscribing to paypal ?
    could you please give me a specific plan considering my situation ?

Best regards,

Mohammed

Dec 06, 2016 @ 12:52 pm

Mohammed,

Here are my video comments to you: https://youtu.be/SCQ_pkocFXg

Happy Holidays!

• Ken
      Dec 06, 2016 @ 19:16 pm

Hi my name is Ken. I came from one of the youtube videos you made and I was interested in getting a response back in my situation.
      I’m a senior in high school. I am planning to go to college and I need to improve my TOEFL ibt scores. My last attempt was 89(R:21 L:22 S:26 W:20) in October. I am planning to take my last toefl exam in January. I really want to score over 100.
      Everyday since the last attempt, I have been studying vocabulary and working on some practice question. However, I never had a chance to get a feedback on my writing because I could not find any tutoring lessons.
      Would you briefly explain how will the online course help my scores goes up?

10. Nisha
    Dec 02, 2016 @ 06:26 am

Hi Michael ,
    I am Nisha. Can you suggest me some good books to read that will help me in TOEFL test and increase my vocabulary and also incraese my speaking ability.

Nisha

Dec 04, 2016 @ 08:48 am

Nisha,

A good start for your daily reading practice is http://www.npr.org/. Moreover, the web site contains podcasts and other types of recorded information so that you can practice listening. To use this web site most effectively for your TOEFL preparation, follow these helpful hints.

1. Take notes of the main and most important ideas of the reading and listening passages.

2. Use your notes to write three 250 summaries of reading and listening passages. Write three summaries each week.

3. Use your notes to give five oral summaries of reading and listening passages. Give and record five summaries each week.

You will find, as you practice these suggestions, that you will develop better control of your grammar and vocabulary.

Happy Holidays!