Students improve TOEFL score about 5-10 points monthly.

1. Raman
    Dec 01, 2016 @ 00:37 am

Hello Michael, I use dictionary.com app in my android phone.The learners section is really helpful for me. What do you think of this app as compared to Merriam-webster dictionary?

Dec 01, 2016 @ 09:24 am

R,

I am not familiar with the app, so I will suspend my judgment on that.

2. Raman
    Nov 30, 2016 @ 08:03 am

Mr. buckhoff, I didnt get any clue after making payment except a customer id.

Nov 30, 2016 @ 11:13 am

Raman,

I enrolled someone into my Online TOEFL Course today, but it is different name and email address than yours.

Happy Holidays!

3. Mostafa
    Nov 24, 2016 @ 03:29 am

Dear Michael..Voxopop is down! How can I post my speaking responses to be evaluated by you?

Best,
    Mostafa

Nov 28, 2016 @ 13:40 pm

Mo,

Email me your speaking practice, and I will provide audio feedback as well.

4. Nisha
    Nov 22, 2016 @ 12:32 pm

Hi Michel ,

I am Nisha.
    Can you please evaluate and give me suggestions for my independent task I sent to you on email.I started hearing and reading english everyday and I gone through the pronunciation lessions.Can you say which part I need to concentrate more ,the pronunciation or on blending.Thank you for your help.

Nisha

Nov 22, 2016 @ 12:47 pm

Nisha,

Based on your first two speaking tasks that you have completed, focus on ALL the vowel and consonant sound pronunciation lessons. Once you have done that, then you can move to the second part of the pronunciation section of my course.

5. Rinat
    Nov 13, 2016 @ 23:49 pm

Hello. I got my toefl test results week ago with 77 points (R:22,L:17,S:18,W:20) result. I had no preparation before the test. I need to get at least 90 points and I’ve registered for 17th December to take another attempt. Is it possible for me to achieve this result in a month preparation? If I register for your 7 step program will you help me to achieve my goal, or maybe give some recommendations or maybe help me to make a preparation plan? Thank you.

Nov 14, 2016 @ 14:23 pm

Rinat,

6. Nisha
    Nov 12, 2016 @ 05:27 am

I am Nisha one of you student in 7 step toefl. Can please evaluate my independent speaking I sent on Wednesday .

Nisha

Nov 12, 2016 @ 09:29 am

Nisha,

Yes, I just listened to your independent speaking task 21 and sent you audio comments by e-mail.

I apologize for the delay.

7. Mizuho
    Nov 08, 2016 @ 13:04 pm

I have not sent my speaking lately, but it doesn’t mean I am not studying.
    Anyway, I took TOEFL Oct.29 for my third time, and I am frustrated.

I started studying for TOEFL in April, and took the 1st test on 6/26/2016.
    R18, L21, S17, W21

2nd test was on 8/26/2016
    R16, L15, S18, W24

3rd test on 10/29/2016
    R17, L19, S20, W21

I have been studying all sections very hard, and actually I feel that my English and TOEFL skills have been improved. However, it does not reflect to my score.
    Should I just keep studying?

Mizuho

Nov 08, 2016 @ 13:33 pm

• Mizuho
        Nov 08, 2016 @ 16:18 pm

Thanks, Michael.

My goal is: R 22, L 21, S 26, W24

Nov 09, 2016 @ 11:33 am

8. Nisha
    Nov 02, 2016 @ 16:41 pm

Hi
    Thank you Michael. I am Nisha and I am from India .In my previous toefl exam my score was R 19 L 18 S 20 W 25.
    I need an overall score of 83 and in speaking 26.In my previous exam I had really hard time in speaking first question,literally I ended up not answering the Question 1.I felt like nothing coming into my mind.I am working here in US and not have a problem in speaking to people.
    I have one more problem ,When I heard my recording it is like a robotic speech and getting umms and uhh ss .But if am talking that to real person that is more live.Can please you help to correct my errors and reach my goal.
    The voxopop is not working in my laptop .So I recorded the pretest and sent to your email.Please evaluate me and suggest me which lessons I need to take and what I need to do to improve myself.

9. Nisha
    Nov 01, 2016 @ 05:50 am

Hi
    I made a payment yesterday .Can you please send me the id and password.

10. Alejandro
    Oct 31, 2016 @ 18:15 pm

Hi Professor Michael

My name is Alejandro and I have taken my Toefl test 5 times in this year before and this month I will take the 6th attempt.

I’ve been watching some TOEFL videos from your youtube channel and it’s very interesting how you teach and your success in helping students to reach their dream Toefl scores .

I would like to get some advice directly from you before I join to your course.

For example, I have taken five TOEFL tests this year and here I send you my scores on each one.

January 2016 ( This was without any knowledge of TOEFL test structure )
    Total: 52
    Reading=15 , Listening=6 , Speaking=15 , Writing =16

June 2016 ( This was after First 42 hours intensive TOEFL course prep in college)
    Total: 55
    Reading=16 , Listening=6 , Speaking=15 , Writing =18

August 2016 ( This was after a Second 42 hours intensive TOEFL course prep in college with another teacher)
    Total: 78
    Reading=18 , Listening=19 , Speaking=22 , Writing =19

September 2016 ( After own preparation)
    Total: 76
    Reading=20 , Listening=16 , Speaking=19 , Writing =21

October 2016 ( After own preparation)
    Total: 80
    Reading=20 , Listening=23 , Speaking=17 , Writing =20

At the end, I would like to get 100 in Toefl test.

Thanks.