1. Olivia
    May 26, 2012 @ 16:01 pm

I’ve just signed up for the course. Can you send me my user name and password right today?

2. Michael Buckhoff
    May 26, 2012 @ 15:57 pm

Olivia,

Go to this web page http://onlinetoeflcourse.com/?page_id=43 to get all of your questions answered.

The bottom line is this: I can help you reach your target score whether it is 80 or 100.

3. Olivia
    May 26, 2012 @ 13:50 pm

Hello Mr. Michael,

I’m going to take the TOEFL iBT this July 28th, which is 2 months later. My old TOEFL score is really low (only 55/120). My intended university requires 80, but I really want to raise my score up to 90 or around 100. I bought a book online and daily practice by myself at home, but it doesn’t seem really work since all of my skills (reading, listening, writing and speaking) are still way too weak. I really need your help. Do you have any advises or solutions for this? And how does the course work? Am I going to practice directly with you through the internet and how is the payment method (I do have a Paypal account)? I only have 2 months to go, I don’t know if I could reschedule my test day or not, but I have to done everything within this summer to apply to the university as soon as possible.

4. Rahul
    May 26, 2012 @ 04:58 am

Rahul,

Here are my comments to you: http://www.voxopop.com/topic/2bd6ae3d-1a39-4755-894c-b3570dc1780f

Thanks for contacting me!

————————————————————————————————————————

Hii, I will be applying to US universities for PHD for admission in fall 2013. I need to get at least 100 in order to be eligible for teaching apprenticeship. I am trying to memorize Barron master word list( which contains 3500 words). I do read lots of novels (paulo Coehlo, Sidney Sheldon etc.), English newspapers. But, as somebody mentioned, it is difficult to speak like a native speaker. Although I don’t face any difficulties in speaking English, I am stumped by the 45 secs speaking section.

Can you suggest some methods to get a good score in speaking section? English is the language of instruction in my university. But, because of my Hindi medium schooling, my command of English is not as good as what is expected of an average student of my univ. As I am an engineering major, I do stammer a lot when it comes to delivering a discourse on general topics ( that are not related to science or engineering). Do you have a list of probable topics for TOEFL speaking section?

5. Michael Buckhoff
    May 23, 2012 @ 12:51 pm

D.K.,

Here are my comments to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRoFvrf_fTA

———————————————————————————————————-

I am a student and i am preparing for the TOEFL IBT exam as soon as possible because of the family reasons.
    D.K.

6. Tran
    May 22, 2012 @ 21:38 pm

Tran,

Here are my comments to you: http://youtu.be/UFDvo71SHT0

All the best to your sister’s high scoring TOEFL success!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

My sister is studying for TOEFL in Vietnam. I am thinking of registering this course for her. Her current score is 70 points and wants to get at least 100 points.

Just a few queries:
    – Is it possible to improve to 100 points in 3 months? Since the last exam this year is 26th Aug (if i don’t remember wrongly).
    – How long does it take you to provide feedback on the writing, speaking exercises?
    – Can I register on behalf of my sister and then give her the account to access the course?

Tran

7. Kunal
    May 21, 2012 @ 23:24 pm

K.S.,

Here are my comments to you: http://youtu.be/SIT2a4xQHNc

Thanks for contacting me!

————————————————————————————————————————

Hello sir,
    I am from India want to take my Graduate Program from university at USA.I already took my GRE and TOEFL test,but ,unfortunately i got 76 score in TOEFL test which is less then the minimum score (80)required for admission.I got 18 marks in reading 23 in listening,18 in speaking and 17 in writing section.Now for improving my score i am going to take TOEFL on 9th June.
    I am week in reading and vocabulary part because English is a secondary language for me.And i completed my school from Hindi language .Kindly help me about the the approach towards the preparation so i can at least get the minimum required score for admission.
    Regards
    Kunal Sonone

8. admin
    May 21, 2012 @ 14:46 pm

VSS,

Here are my comments to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMq0TA1yUpE

Congratulations on your well-deserved score!

—————————————————————————

I retook the TOEFL iBT on 12th May and got the desired score – 116 (R30, L30, S26, W30).
    I thank you for all the speaking practice tests and comments that helped me boost my speaking score.
    I have canceled my subscription today.

VSS

—————————————————————————

Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 7:59 PM
    Subject: Re: TOEFL course

I have booked 12th May 2012 to retake the test and started subscription to S.T.E.A.L.T.H. through Paypal. Please inform me userid/password and other details on how to begin.

V.S.

——————————————————————————–
    From: “MBuckhoff@aol.com”
    Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 9:23 PM
    Subject: Re: (no subject)

V.S.,

Here are my comments to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GienKkFEWLQ

—————————————————————————

In a message dated 2/23/2012 7:39:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, ************************* writes:

I want some information about your S.T.E.A.L.T.H. 7-step guide. I appeared for the first time in the test on 11th Feb and scored 108 (R30, L29, S20, W29). I am a 29-year old MBA applicant from Bangalore, India, and this score is sub-par compared to the average scores of my peers at top US business schools that I am targeting. My main weakness has come out to be speaking section and hence I want to practice comprehensively for next 2 months. I am planning to retake the test in late April or early May.

My target score is 115+ with at least 26 in Speaking (and other sections).

Please inform me details about how this course can help me achieve the target. I would also like to know the average no. of hours to put in per day and whether the course can be tailor-made to suit my requirements e.g. special focus on speaking, etc.

V. S.

9. admin
    May 21, 2012 @ 12:40 pm

X,

Here are my comments to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGAtz93qWxk

Thanks for contacting me!

————————————————————————-

Hello sorry for bothering you, the reason why I am writing is for help.

I’ve already taken the exam and I got a low score so I am going to present my Toefl IBT exam again next week. I want to improve my reading and listening. I know that the testing date is near but I will practice as hard as possible to get a high score, Can you help me to improve those skills in one week?

Thanks in advance

10. Fernanda
    May 21, 2012 @ 09:41 am

Hello I’ve already taken the exam and I got a low score so I am going to present my Toefl IBT exam again next week. I want to improve my reading and listening. I know that the testing date is near but I will study as hard as possible to get a high score, Can you help me to improve those skills in one week?
    Thanks in advance